New star scores are out

No One
I got a .91 as a score. Ive always hovered around .50. Looks like not clean piping and plugging has really made a diff has really made a diff.

Re: New star scores are out

smog frogposter
Score dropped to a .60, and the station as a whole is down to .50 starting to get cold feet here fren.

Re: New star scores are out

Evil Morty
jimmy two-times!
This seems like a good time for a drink and a cold, calculated speech with sinister overtones.

Re: New star scores are out

smog frogposter wrote
Score dropped to a .60, and the station as a whole is down to .50 starting to get cold feet here fren.
Don't cry, brothers, don't cry. It's all going to be okay. We're okay. I got you.

Re: New star scores are out

Evil Morty wrote
jimmy two-times!

Re: New star scores are out

bayareasmog
My score dropped significantly. But I'm not surprised, I have had about 10-15 diesel trucks return asking why I passed their intake, but failed elsewhere. (PS techs, we don't need EO for diesel intakes.)

Re: New star scores are out

No One
bayareasmog wrote
My score dropped significantly. But I'm not surprised, I have had about 10-15 diesel trucks return asking why I passed their intake, but failed elsewhere. (PS techs, we don't need EO for diesel intakes.)
Did you answer with "because you're a cheater."??? and then make them put the original air intake back on if they wanted a smog from you?

Re: New star scores are out

bayareasmog
Why would i do that, when the vehicle can and is supposed to pass the inspection with any intake. Failing the vehicle would be the illegal thing to do.

Re: New star scores are out

No One
bayareasmog wrote
Why would i do that, when the vehicle can and is supposed to pass the inspection with any intake. Failing the vehicle would be the illegal thing to do.
To make loyal customers out of them.