No Visuals performed

Re: No Visuals performed

D Rochells 150861
Roadside BAR derps.

Re: No Visuals performed

I thought road side did emissions only.

Re: No Visuals performed

none
My GUESS would be that it failed the OBD portion of the test (no communication or something) and they aborted the rest of the test by either closing OIS or timing out.

Re: No Visuals performed

No One wrote

Have you guys ever seen this before?
you have the vehicle license plate? what was the history on it?

Re: No Visuals performed

No One
yes I do

7GUE727

2t1cg22p11c498070

The date of the fail doesn't show up.

Re: No Visuals performed

scanner
No One wrote
yes I do

7GUE727

2t1cg22p11c498070

The date of the fail doesn't show up.
I entered your vehicle in my OIS and it went through to where it asked me to start the vehicle.  I didn't get the screen you posted.   There must have been a glitch on the BAR side.

Here's the VIN barcode if anyone wants to try it and avoid the typing.

Re: No Visuals performed

D Rochells 150861
OIS glitching? Surely this is not possible.

Re: No Visuals performed

Well I did the smog yesterday and passed it since it was repaired correctly with all monitors completed.

Re: No Visuals performed

scanner
No One wrote
Well I did the smog yesterday and passed it since it was repaired correctly with all monitors completed.
It looks like the screen you posted was like 10 minutes after it had passed.

The one dated 4-25-19 still doesn't come up.
Al

Re: No Visuals performed

Al
run the ard number. no data available. gotta be bar roadside

Re: No Visuals performed

Best Answer I Can Give
 Read the top left.
Al

Re: No Visuals performed

Al
Best Answer I Can Give wrote
Read the top left.
oooops. must have typed it in wrong the first time

Re: No Visuals performed

No One
lolz ard# is me