No communication with the state

Low-score
Does anybody have that problem , I have an older BAR97 and I have tried a refresh and nothing, it says "security log on failure".. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: No communication with the state

scanner
Low-score wrote
Does anybody have that problem , I have an older BAR97 and I have tried a refresh and nothing, it says "security log on failure".. Any help will be appreciated.
I couldn't log on this morning, all I got was a steady tone from my modem, but it allowed me to complete the smog inspection.   I just performed a data file refresh without any problems.  I've got a SnapOn/Sun Machine.

Re: No communication with the state

Low-score
I have done Dial tone ,modem test and also network diagnostics and all are succesful. I wonder if i call the bar ,it seems to be a problem from their end.

It just did it again, no communications, it does it twice, and lets me do an off line smog test.

Re: No communication with the state

Re: No communication with the state

kfworry
A field rep in Hercules made like it was the fault of my new GEN 3 analyzer

when I was locked-out for "off-line" testing. Bull Shit!!

The field rep was NOT aware it WAS a state problem and NOT my new GEN 3

Re: No communication with the state

Low-score
The problem is that is been happening since Saturday and I dont want the state to lock me out for offline testing, also I am sure the people I did smogs to were not send and  will receive an incomplete renewal.

Re: No communication with the state

none
If it is a ESP GEN2 it could be a floppy disc problem. On mine I could not access it to get it out but I could eject it and reinstall and it would work again to upload. Sometimes it would take many tries.

Re: No communication with the state

Low-score
Thank you brother, that did it.

Re: No communication with the state

Kevin
The system is Antiquated and they have not kept up with the times. Their servers get cannot keep up with the demand
Ee

Re: No communication with the state

Ee
I had that problem before (security log on failure) ended up being the floppy disk. this was on my old ESP gen 1. Now I have the GEN 3 no problems so far

Re: No communication with the state

Antiquated technologies and the states refusal to modernize the smog system servers in Sacramento

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/No-communication-with-the-state-tp5067478.html