No credit for 4 hour update

Hard Nox
Logged in through CalArc website to do my 4 hour update. Completed update with Pass result 100%.
Closed Browser on final screen as the instruction says to do.  NO Credit so far. Been a while. way more than expected.
Emailed CalArc using the "Contact Us" link.  says will respond within 2 to 3 days. Still waiting.

NOTHING NOWHERE NOHOW

Re: No credit for 4 hour update

scanner
Hard Nox wrote
Logged in through CalArc website to do my 4 hour update. Completed update with Pass result 100%.
Closed Browser on final screen as the instruction says to do.  NO Credit so far. Been a while. way more than expected.
Emailed CalArc using the "Contact Us" link.  says will respond within 2 to 3 days. Still waiting.

NOTHING NOWHERE NOHOW
Just of of curiosity, what browser did you use?   I think I'm in the same situation you're in.  I really don't want to take the test again either.

Edit: Did you try to push the "Next" button at the end of the test?  I didn't work for me.  All of the other buttons worked on the screen.   I closed the browser because there were no other options to end the exam.

Re: No credit for 4 hour update

Hard Nox
Not sure what browser I used. I probably used Microsoft Edge. My go to is either Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome.

I printed the "Results" page, that is all I have. It shows my score and reads, "Congratulations, you passed and your results have been posted."

"Exit Program or Close Browser"

I exited the program and closed the browser at that point. Figured all was good.

I live a busy life and really don't have an extra 4hrs to repeat this course.

It would be nice if Cal Arc would follow through and respond to "Contact Us" within 2 to 3 days as states on the CalArc website.

Re: No credit for 4 hour update

Technician A
It took more than a few days for it to show on Calarc for me.

NOTHING NOWHERE NOHOW
results are posted every Tuesday from what i remember.

Re: No credit for 4 hour update

Hard Nox
I do recall something said about posting on Tuesday. This going on 3 weeks now.

Still Nothing Nowhere Nohow. Not even a response from Cal Arc.

Do think I used Microsoft Edge to complete the 4hr requirement.

Looks like my hands are tied. I need this course and there seems to be nobody on the other end.

My only idea is to redo the 4hr course, and do it using Chrome browser. Maybe the state is not up to speed with Windows 10/ Microsoft Edge.

any ideas out there?

Re: No credit for 4 hour update

Hard Nox
Finally credit received. 3 weeks after passing.
I was ready to redo the 4hr update. Figured something beyond my control just happened.