No label on the hood.

Best Answer I Can Give
 I give up. Idiot's like this one, and he competes with me?
Fails the 09 Chevy. Comments. No label on hood. Book say's may or may not have AIR and EGR. Sending to Ref.

 Kid who owns Chevy works for a long time customer. Now it comes to me.
The first dude is 100% correct. No label on the hood. IT'S ON THE CORE SUPPORT.
Label tells me No AIR. No EGR. El Stripo.

 Good going first guy. Chances are because you can't open your eyes and look, you just fucked another guys FPR.

Re: No label on the hood.

Lose weight
Tell the customer to place a BAR complaint against that retard.

Re: No label on the hood.

Newbiesmogtech
Can labels be replaced without going to dealership? I imagine when it comes with aftermarket part we'd need the engine code. Is there another resource we can use? Usually no label, aftermarket cat dealerships give me code over the phone.. recently had one that said they couldn't and customer would have to pay for replacement label.

Re: No label on the hood.

D Rochells 150861
Someone at ARB or EPA must have it in a database, as that data is used to certify the vehicles before they can be sold.

This is like Kaiser having it's patients medical records on a sticker and telling the doctor's to figure it out if it's missing.

זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!

Re: No label on the hood.

Best Answer I Can Give
 This must be something new, Years back No sticker, No problem, You could not get a new sticker. Dealer did not have access at them.

Re: No label on the hood.

This must be something new, Years back No sticker, No problem, You could not get a new sticker. Dealer did not have access at them.
You could always get stickers for most cars. The bodyshops were just too lazy. If there is no sticker I just use the ARB rule and match the make, model, engine size, and configuration.

Re: No label on the hood.

Best Answer I Can Give
Me think you got it. But YEARS back I tried. Maybe the Parts guy was LAZY. But they said No Way Jose.