No one wants to pay taxes

Lose weight
Have had an opening for smog tech for a while now, but no tech is interested in a W-2 only cash under the table. No wonder Uncle Sam takes a little more out of my pockets every year when the majority don't pay up their share to him...they probably want cash under the table to keep receiving welfare benefits/food stamps or something.
Bunch of plumpy hens stop overeating!

Re: No one wants to pay taxes

D Rochells 150861
Issuing electronic certificates in ones name as a way to make money on it without paying taxes? Its like doing the IRS job for them. EDD will figure it out first though somehow.

Re: No one wants to pay taxes

Best Answer I Can Give
 Well you go to the local College and they pay you as you go. So you get a license. They helped you out and paid for that also. Now you must prove results. So you go looking for a job, if the guy is willing to pay CASH, you don't loss all of the other FREE Benefits.
You go back and show where you went looking for a job, but they were not willing to hire you. Now you continue with the free benefits.
So you can't find a job in that field so now they pay you as you go for new training.

Oxnard College is full of those. Before you sign up for a class they send you to "Financial Assistance."

Re: No one wants to pay taxes

smwalker
Think so much of it has to do with child support.  IF they get a legit check the courts can attach it.  Shame for the kids really because theses guys will find a cash job eventually.

Don't worry tough I hear all this talk of women wanting to earn the same as men so they should be flooding the smog tech market any day now.  Who could turn away from this glamorous job opportunity.

I think I got to sit in someones piss stained car seat today.  My careers looking up!

Re: No one wants to pay taxes

Best Answer I Can Give
 Years back, many years I thought we signed something to the effect of "It was OK to give the State courts our license numbers"

 I know when I had a Class B Drivers License that they tied it to child support.
Now some of you old guys, is my memory getting fuzzy? I know I did for the drivers license. Buy I thought they also did it on our BAR licenses.

 Good guess on that one about paying the X.