No post's or replies today

Thick6
that's a first. How did you all know I had the day off?

Re: No post's or replies today

Lucky guess?

Re: No post's or replies today

INLANDSMOG
What?!

Re: No post's or replies today

Yeah , no posts or replies today , absolutely not . Wait ,but why not ? Are we communists now ?hehe

Re: No post's or replies today

D Rochells 150861
Thick6 wants to steal part of North California, he can not be trusted!
זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!

Re: No post's or replies today

Best Answer I Can Give
I moved from LA to Santa Rosa for @ two years. You know what I found out? Percentage wise, No Cal and So Cal have the same amount of NUTS and Flakes. Just more people in So Cal.

Re: No post's or replies today

none
Santa Rosa is the BAY AREA to us that will be in the STATE of JEFFERSON.