Not Star Ready

Re: Not Star Ready

444O444
This post was updated on .
Asking someone who has a vacuum housing diagram for a certain vehicle handy and can post it , doesn't sound bad to me.

It doesn't mean that I can not find it myself, does it?

Re: Not Star Ready

I have learned a lot from these questions and answers on here. The free exchange of knowledge is priceless. I have gotten a lot of help from guys on here trying to help me on the Tacoma that won't run the CAT monitor. I got information and techniques for driving on the dyno that I would not find anywhere else. D has texted me back and forth about it too. (I still haven't got it to run though )

 Have you tried scanners technique yet? I get Toyotas done that way after several tries. Sometimes it takes me Four runs on free-form mode.

Re: Not Star Ready

Best Answer I Can Give
 As a last thing to try HELL YES, ASK. Some stuff is not in a book and some stuff will not run by what the books say. But just to run here because you won't think or try. Give me a break.

' Why in the F does the washer bottle slide out? So you can check the timing.

 I have asked some questions, just because of the knowledge here. It was not because of I didn't try. I looked every where I could.
The one time I did ask, I ADMITTED I was being lazy, and still got in and learned and fixed it myself by NOT BEING LAZY
 $600 will not pay the rent. But it will buy a weapon!

Re: Not Star Ready

dcf1ver
scanner wrote
Best Answer I Can Give wrote
 I may be TO but I still paid and went to classes after hours with Dean. Cost @ $250 plus two nights of MY time away from my family.
I went to one of his final classes last year.   It was on Network diagnostics.  Best freaking teacher ever.

https://atgtraining.com/product/vehicle-network-diagnostic-strategies-2/

He's since retired.
Agreed!! Ive attended his classes for 15 years!!

According to ATG,he is "semi-retired"

He still fills in on an as-needed basis.
12