Not back, just to get some things straight.

Not back, just to get some things straight.

justa
Banned User

Re: Not back, just to get some things straight.

Kimbo Slice
Banned User

Re: Not back, just to get some things straight.

Johnnybeme
WTF??????????????????????????

I have watched and I have listened and you are all fucking stupid. Justa when did fighting the good fight leave your earthly being. And all others, Did I miss the part where justa is not one of us hard working smog techs? You guys are way beyond me and maybe you can catch me up but you look really silly and very non-professional. Maybe this site is a joke but I for one think it is on the cut of things to come. I think when a resolution comes we will be the ones who see it through. BAR is a bureaucracy not an enemy but it is surely not a friendly nor a helpful entity. To fight something that is more a set of rules than a evil spirit you need to apply the law. We need to find a way to embrace the law in a way that exposes the smog check program. Why do you think they hide STAR? Cause then we would have the ability to excel. Why do you think that they pent us against the consumer? Cause they want to be the hero and get their bureaucratic points. Why do you think they cower at the transparency that we should all demand? You guys are all there is, act like the technicians that deserve something better.

Re: Not back, just to get some things straight.

I have say that your idea of having no life is very similar to a friend of mine who very much enjoys his life. His wife is a RN and works Saturdays and the kids are out of the house. He has a motorcycle very much like your avatar and I swear has ridden every mountain road in northern California from Yosemite to Oregon and the Pacific to 395. Every time he and I talk it is about motorcycle rides. To him this time alone is a blessing.

Justa, do you want to know who I am? Do you care? I'll post it or send it to you if it even matters. Micheal knows and I think D and I'm sure some others know because of stuff I posted and I posted my license # when you were talking about low numbers (I edited it later). If BAR even cared they would know easily by stuff I posted like BETA testing stuff.

Re: Not back, just to get some things straight.

justa
Banned User

Re: Not back, just to get some things straight.

D Rochells 150861
I think he would make an excellent BAR employee, we may be a bunch of crazy opinionated thread derailing techs, but at least we work together and try to leave tinings better than the way we found it.

If BAR were to use our stated opinions against us, then that only proves us right, they don't want us to do a good job, they want to make themselves look good and justify their paychecks, and benefits, and vacation time. Things we do not get. We 16000 techs need to ensure that 20 millions cars in this state per year are inspected and repaired correctly. We would not be bitching if we were paid $30 and hour with full benefits and retirement plans. Shit BAR should be headhunting you grumpy old guys to fill their vacant positions.

Re: Not back, just to get some things straight.

FRUSTRATED
Justa, as far as I'm concerned you brought some of the best topics to this forum.  Keep reading and feel free to chime in from time to time.

Re: Not back, just to get some things straight.

Johnnybeme
I second the frustrated one. Do not take away those years of experience from this forum, please? From one old fart to another help me understand?

Re: Not back, just to get some things straight.

justa wrote
This guy gets his kicks getting dirt on people?
No, he gets his kicks from posting shit and then reading people's reactions to it.

It's like when you post some info that someone finds interesting or useful?  And they post back saying so?  Makes you feel kind of good, right?  Well, he gets the same jollies a different way, and you can see right here in this thread how that works.

It's an internet troll, justa.  Nothing more

Want to get him?  Don't post in his threads and let them slip away into oblivion.  Don't acknowledge anything he posts in other threads as if he wasn't even there.  When you tell him he's full of shit, you're giving him what he wants.  Force him to try harder and harder to get a reaction, it's fun.

I don't know what goes on in his own community, but here, I couldn't care less if he wants to "out" every one of us.
Charity begins at work

Re: Not back, just to get some things straight.

FiendFX
So how did Justa get banned?

Re: Not back, just to get some things straight.

none
He didn't. He pulled his own rip cord when the Wallach guy posted the name of his shop.

Re: Not back, just to get some things straight.

Justa wants to check in and post occasionally, but he isn't as crafty as skanga when it comes to avoiding Nabble's attempts to identify users from cookies and/or IP addresses.  So, he asked me to make his posts disappear, and the easiest way for me to so that was to ban him.  He understood and supported the idea.

barrym95838
EO/EI144107

Re: Not back, just to get some things straight.

D Rochells 150861
Justa asked me to say the same, he asked for banishment to get rid of posts. Ill relay messages for him if he wants. Im getting ready to move so wont post much for awile.

Re: Not back, just to get some things straight.

When he deletes his account, his post automatically disappears..

Re: Not back, just to get some things straight.

D are you moving homes or jobs? We are going to miss you if you don't post here.

Re: Not back, just to get some things straight.

Dedicated to Justa and D:

barrym95838
EO/EI144107

Re: Not back, just to get some things straight.

Dedicated to Wallauch/Grimes/Slice:

barrym95838
EO/EI144107

Re: Not back, just to get some things straight.

Micheal, Just how old are you? My parents listened to ABBA.

Re: Not back, just to get some things straight.

I'll be 50 in a few months, and I usually don't feel a day over 70.  I like classic rock, classic computers, and classic cars, but can only afford the classic rock.  There are some classic computer emulators around now, but they don't have the feel and sound and smell of the originals.

I didn't like ABBA in the 70s, because they weren't as cool as Boston or the BeeGees, but I have recently rediscovered them for their talent and over-the-top costumes.  And, (to the annoyance of my wife), I find Agnetha Fältskog to be very easy on the eyes, from almost any angle.

barrym95838
EO/EI144107

Re: Not back, just to get some things straight.

Karupt
Barry , hilarious post , you can only afford classic rock .you have good taste in music .
12