O2 Spacer Count for 2019

Able
My o2 Spacer count for this year.

We have a grand total of 8! (2 of which went to Mr.Long!) Also 9 if you count a STRAIGHT pipe car that had an aftermarket mid-pipe with its own EXTENDED o2 bung.

Anybody have a tally or estimate?

Re: O2 Spacer Count for 2019

Lose weight
A lot.Not a lot of T'd converters this year though.
Bunch of plumpy hens stop overeating!

Re: O2 Spacer Count for 2019

Best Answer I Can Give
 Funny the ad right next to this post was one for CAT simulators.

Re: O2 Spacer Count for 2019

I don't know the count but I'm sure Subarus win for the most common cars to have them on around here.

Re: O2 Spacer Count for 2019

I  dont keep count but certainly a lot of them this year our most modification vehicle had to be Subaru and Honda

On Tue, Dec 31, 2019, 12:07 PM Able [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email]> wrote:
My o2 Spacer count for this year.

We have a grand total of 8! (2 of which went to Mr.Long!) Also 9 if you count a STRAIGHT pipe car that had an aftermarket mid-pipe with its own EXTENDED o2 bung.

Anybody have a tally or estimate?

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/O2-Spacer-Count-for-2019-tp5078281.html

Re: O2 Spacer Count for 2019

ThePharmacist
Not sure the amount I've had I just remember the unusual ones. Like I just recently had an '03 Highlander, the 4 cylinder model with the 2 CATs right next to each other and he had an 02 sensor spacer for only one of those CATs. So he took time to get it diagnose but not actually fix the problem

Re: O2 Spacer Count for 2019

Able wrote
My o2 Spacer count for this year.

We have a grand total of 8! (2 of which went to Mr.Long!) Also 9 if you count a STRAIGHT pipe car that had an aftermarket mid-pipe with its own EXTENDED o2 bung.

Anybody have a tally or estimate?
Just got my first one of the year. It was an 08 chevy cruz. And right after that one I think I had a possible undercover. Missing 1 oxidation CAT on passenger side. Guy asked me how much to pass it right after I failed it and showed him where its missing.

I'm in LA county, so stay vigilante my LA smog bros.

Re: O2 Spacer Count for 2019

Ser Dan
License plate?

Re: O2 Spacer Count for 2019

No One
Ser Dan wrote
License plate?

I rather not post it. Don't want the glow in the dark darkies on this forum(BESTA) to know we are on to them.

Re: O2 Spacer Count for 2019

Newbiesmogtech

Just got my first one of the year. It was an 08 chevy cruz. And right after that one I think I had a possible undercover. Missing 1 oxidation CAT on passenger side. Guy asked me how much to pass it right after I failed it and showed him where its missing.

I'm in LA county, so stay vigilante my LA smog bros.

I had that same car come in OIS prompt threw out that the car was failed and i asked the customer to show proof of repair or last VIR he claimed he had lost it and wanted me to make the car pass.Told him to kick rocks. Crazy how easy it is to trick the OBD. BAR should push for both ois and emissions check on all vehicles

Re: O2 Spacer Count for 2019

Ser Dan
No One wrote
Ser Dan wrote
License plate?

I rather not post it. Don't want the glow in the dark darkies on this forum(BESTA) to know we are on to them.

10 - 4
Good job bro
Good catch none the less!

Re: O2 Spacer Count for 2019

Careful with the 7 gen civic hybrids see a lot of em with spacers and the rear O2 can be tricky to see.
Bunch of plumpy hens stop overeating!