O2 sensor spacer

bayareasmog
I had 3 different vehicles come in today with oxygen sensor spacers. One even claimed to be a smog technician then nodded his head and left after he failed. Be vigilant.

Re: O2 sensor spacer

defective
Yup, been seeing this more and more.  Last one was on a Prius.  Never thought I would tamper fail a Prius ever.

Re: O2 sensor spacer

Just people try no avoid repairs on sure

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/O2-sensor-spacer-tp5071848.html