OIS Bar Software download

Pickles
Can we download OIS Software on my Shop office computer. Presently my OIS is installed on shop bay computer which a part of Bar OIS.??
This is to help service writer computer to print out and check smog records. Technically mean to say one shop have  more than one OIS Bar Software installed but having one OIS.
thanks

Re: OIS Bar Software download

My Name is Nobody
Absolutely!  I manage multiple shops and can monitor technicians from home PC.

Re: OIS Bar Software download

No, When you install the DAD in another computer it is linked to that one only and you can no longer open it up on the old one.

Re: OIS Bar Software download

Re: OIS Bar Software download

Just the Facts

Re: OIS Bar Software download

Pickles
"""But you can download the software to any shop computer and do things not involving the DAD, like printing VIRs. It was explained in the online update class.""""

"""Absolutely!  I manage multiple shops and can monitor technicians from home PC."""

My Name is Nobody'''''' I am trying to download the BAR OIS Shoftware. Download goes ok but it keep asking for DAD and ask me to accept change for computer for existing DAD. We do have multiple DAD and shops.
Can you pleaase guide us. Thanks

Re: OIS Bar Software download

D, I see that you are right. I just tried opening the test window and I couldn't until I linked the DAD but I guess you could download the file and connect a DAD the same way as when you set up a new computer for BAR-OIS and then reassign the DAD back to the old BAR-OIS. Then you could still access all the station manager functions.

Re: OIS Bar Software download

My Name is Nobody
Don't remember the exact steps, but when prompt "are you sure you wish to create a new analyzer" just hit yes.  HTH.