OIS SLOW

smogsterReseda
IS IT ME OR YOU GUYS ARE BAR OIS RESPONDING SLOW
iha

Re: OIS SLOW

iha
My last smog very slow, switched to my backup Verizon hot spot seems better.

Re: OIS SLOW

Really slow in Sacramento area for about one hour now.

Re: OIS SLOW

Midnightdrummer
I cant even do a smog here (LA county) keep getting errors

Re: OIS SLOW

Jones

Re: OIS SLOW

justa
Banned User

Re: OIS SLOW

kfworry
It's the internet connection speed, not the OIS DAD.

Re: OIS SLOW

kfworry
I have not had any problems today in the East Bay with OIS DAD speed

Re: OIS SLOW

smogsterReseda
My  net speed to google is 15mbps and to BAr server is 3.97mbps
its not internet its bar server that is having issue i know some websites are down due to outage on one of the net hub may be putting load on server that bar is on

Re: OIS SLOW

none
It is back up to speed here now. It was definitely BAR-OIS not my internet speed.

Re: OIS SLOW

Mad Scene
yup im having the same problem here in so cal..

Re: OIS SLOW

It's slower than usual but works.

Re: OIS SLOW

simpleman510
no problems on mine in east bay

Re: OIS SLOW

I noticed mine was slower than usual this morning, but it seemed to clear up by afternoon.  My poor old ESP Gen 1 gave me 5 black screens-of-death in a row, and I couldn't run the '95 BMW.  We'll see how it goes tomorrow.  It seems to lock up just as the dyno lift is going down to start ASM, so it could be a voltage spike or something.

Re: OIS SLOW

FiendFX
I had that happened before. SPX gave me a new computer