OIS Seal.

Best Answer I Can Give
 Opus repair was just by. BAR new deal is checking for the seal on the DAD unit. Making sure it has not been cut, torn, and is still there. You might want to check.

Re: OIS Seal.

No One
You talking about the serial # sticker on the back of the DAD device that gets checked by the auditor during a gas audit?

Re: OIS Seal.

Best Answer I Can Give
 Ok more time. I was heading out the door when I put it down.

  Anti tamper seal on the side. If you were to open it up you would break the seal. It's the guy doing the LA area. He said about a dozen have been missing.
They lock you out.

 Evap is in BETA. Delphi is DEAD. Machine dies SOL. Cost @ $50 to $80 he was not sure, Rental. I think he said $1400 or $4300. If you buy. He was not sure on pricing. It was late and we both wanted the day to end.
 He knew very little, or he wasn't saying much.  GREAT GUY.

Re: OIS Seal.

Ok more time. I was heading out the door when I put it down.

  Anti tamper seal on the side. If you were to open it up you would break the seal. It's the guy doing the LA area. He said about a dozen have been missing.
They lock you out.

 Evap is in BETA. Delphi is DEAD. Machine dies SOL. Cost @ $50 to $80 he was not sure, Rental. I think he said $1400 or $4300. If you buy. He was not sure on pricing. It was late and we both wanted the day to end.
 He knew very little, or he wasn't saying much.  GREAT GUY.
good thing applus only makes dad units they dont have techs LMAO mine is worn out , was never a real security sticker, normal paper sticker that has been worn down. bluetooth no i gets moved every single test and banged on the dash,door, glass ect.

opus been playing dirty, i send my delphi to a 3rd party guy to swap it out

Re: OIS Seal.

Ois been down for days, may switch companys/ vendor for our machine

On Thu, Jul 25, 2019, 5:09 PM Best Answer I Can Give [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email]> wrote:
 Opus repair was just by. BAR new deal is checking for the seal on the DAD unit. Making sure it has not been cut, torn, and is still there. You might want to check.
 So few Richards. To many Dicks

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/OIS-Seal-tp5074983.html