OIS Server

FiendFX
It's been lagging today a lot. Getting a lot of the "please wait". Is it only me?

Re: OIS Server

INDER
SERVER IS DOWN
 I GOT SAME ISSUE OIS NOT LOADING BOTH PC DID PING TEST ON BAR SERVER COMING AS 100% LOSS

Re: OIS Server

FiendFX
My internet connection is still there. But it says loss connection with server.

We had a discussion about the BAR's server crashing down when hard start date begins, but looks like it's already happening LOL

Re: OIS Server

Kinopio
Checked here to make sure it wasn't just me. Thanks for reporting it.

Re: OIS Server

INDER
LOL THEY NEED TO HIRE ME ....THEY NEED CLOUD SERVER FOR EACH COUNTY TO DO THIS OTHERWISE WILL NOT WORK SERVER WILL GET OVERLOADED..YOU NEED ATLEAST 50GB TO 1TB PORT TO SERVER TO HANDLE ALL STATION SENDING DATA WHICH I DON'T THINK THEY HAVE

Re: OIS Server

FiendFX
they are cheap ass mofos... they have HIGH expectations for us. but for them.. i don't think so..

Re: OIS Server

INDER
only google internet backbone can handle that much data (same As obama Care ) not some private company they hire or go cloud put server at each county bar location

Re: OIS Server

FiendFX
they are gonna send out a BAR blast stating, please don't do too many smog otherwise our server will crash and we are gonna have to charge you stations more money LOLZ

Re: OIS Server

SoCaL92626
I think it is more than just a server crash... Yesterday I got like 6 emails giving me a temporary code to enter into the OIS to change my password. I did not ask to change my password and the weird thing is, the emails that were sent to me by Bar Help also had the IP of the computer the change of password came from, which was somewhere in Sacramento. So looks like they have a hacker messing with them.

My systems are down like everybody else that uses OIS and I noticed the slowing down around noon.

Oh well... Back to BAR97...

Re: OIS Server

SoCAL,

you are require to change your passwords every "X" amount of months.

my OIS is still working.. just laggy

Re: OIS Server

SoCaL92626
Yes, once every 90 days.... It hasn't been 90 days....

Re: OIS Server

FiendFX
I would call BAR help desk and ask why.

My OIS is still working.. Just laggy.

Re: OIS Server

I wonder how does the BAR 97's server hold up better than the OIS's server?

Re: OIS Server

SoCaL92626
Lucky! Both my units are out... Once I did what the message said and I closed the OIS software it would not load again...........

Re: OIS Server

INDER
bar 97 does not required live connection .one time upload and done OIS is Live Connection while you are testing constant data upload like you are watching Live Tv online

Re: OIS Server

i believe the trick is to NOT close the program. although mines stated lost connection, i press retry and it just resumes.

Re: OIS Server

Help desk said it is state wide crash. Had 4 cars waiting when the system quik working altogether

Re: OIS Server

cosmokramertheassman
Just called the BAR Riverside office. They said the server is down and until they can fix it, run all smogs on the BAR 97.

Re: OIS Server

007 you actually called BAR help desk regarding this?

Re: OIS Server

Smogtech
Back to BAR97 for now until it backup again.
12