OIS Software

FiendFX
I did a smog and the vehicle passed and there is a certificate number. But when I check in the VIR history reports, it shows ABORT. Why is that?

Re: OIS Software

BlueSky
Haven't seen that before.  Contact the BAR Help Desk and ask them.  Could be a computer glitch at BAR.  There were some really odd things that were happening during BETA testing and maybe they still are having those same problems.

Re: OIS Software

FiendFX
check the vehicle smog history it shows ABORT. WoW. how can an aborted test issue a certificate number.. interesting.

Re: OIS Software

FiendFX
06 Highlander 3.3L. Didn't communicate with the OIS no matter what. It passed the DAD test. Did on the BAR97, communicated no problems and passed. wth?

Re: OIS Software

FiendFX
turns out to be a bluetooth

Re: OIS Software

02 Chrysler T&C. Why would it says unable to confirm if this vehicle requires OBD2? When it's clearly an OBD2 certified vehicle?

Re: OIS Software

cosmokramertheassman
Same thing happened to me with an 03 GMC Savana last week. It repeatedly asked if the vehicle was OBD2. Must be a glitch.