OIS is slow or it is only me

444O444

Re: OIS is slow or it is only me

His_Stigness
Not connecting for me either. System must be down again.

Re: OIS is slow or it is only me

Technician A
 Please wait....

It's not you

Re: OIS is slow or it is only me

His_Stigness
On the OIS client go to self diagnostics and check the connection speed. I finally got a connection at .4 mbps. Not good. System will probably go down completely unless they switch servers.
iha

Re: OIS is slow or it is only me

iha
Cannot connect!!

Re: OIS is slow or it is only me

smog frogposter
Just did an inspection, painfully slow.

Re: OIS is slow or it is only me

Ram Rod
Same here its down.

Re: OIS is slow or it is only me

His_Stigness
Lol. I got a timeout and it says to call Cal-VIS Billing help desk, which is closed...

Re: OIS is slow or it is only me

That's it. I'm going home early.

Re: OIS is slow or it is only me

TheSmogDog
Down for me too :( 20mins in and hadnt even started the OBD. Told the guy to come back.

Re: OIS is slow or it is only me

3MW0LB
It's dead Jim!

Re: OIS is slow or it is only me

Welp thats a wrap for me bois. OIS is down im closing up for a week and some change. Merry x-mas and a happy new years to all stop the star members. Especially BESTA XOXOX<3

Re: OIS is slow or it is only me

kilativ
OIS is down in Sacramento to

Re: OIS is slow or it is only me

Technician A
Who thinks it will be repaired tomorrow?
iha

Re: OIS is slow or it is only me

iha
OIS is working again!

Re: OIS is slow or it is only me

They said it was going to be slow over the holidays

On Wed, Dec 23, 2020, 3:52 PM 444O444 [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email]> wrote:

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/OIS-is-slow-or-it-is-only-me-tp5082854.html