OIS tech password

No One
I havent been asked to reset my OIS password since the beginning of the year. Am i the only one?

Re: OIS tech password

Evil Morty
your obviously a UC spy!
This seems like a good time for a drink and a cold, calculated speech with sinister overtones.

Re: OIS tech password

No One
Evil Morty wrote
your obviously a UC spy!
Dont get me paranoid

Re: OIS tech password

none
I'm sure now that you said something it will pop up later today that you need to change your password.

Re: OIS tech password

No One
Since BAR is watching, i wanna why the fuck do i need to reenter EF# again for the same car after i failed it on the retest??

Re: OIS tech password

Pick I change mine three times as here I wish they'd stop doing it so frequently because I keep on forgetting it

On Wed, Oct 7, 2020, 3:32 PM No One [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I havent been asked to reset my OIS password since the beginning of the year. Am i the only one?

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/OIS-tech-password-tp5082148.html

Re: OIS tech password

IncogLegal
Lucky you. Aint nobody got time to change passwords every 3 months!