OIS tech password

No One
I havent been asked to reset my OIS password since the beginning of the year. Am i the only one?

Re: OIS tech password

Evil Morty
your obviously a UC spy!
This seems like a good time for a drink and a cold, calculated speech with sinister overtones.

Re: OIS tech password

No One
Evil Morty wrote
your obviously a UC spy!
Dont get me paranoid

Re: OIS tech password

none
I'm sure now that you said something it will pop up later today that you need to change your password.

Re: OIS tech password

No One
Since BAR is watching, i wanna why the fuck do i need to reenter EF# again for the same car after i failed it on the retest??