OK Mr D. A question I have a nd a few of us might have.

OK Mr D. A question I have a nd a few of us might have.

justa
Banned User

Re: OK Mr D. A question I have a nd a few of us might have.

Mark

Re: OK Mr D. A question I have a nd a few of us might have.

We could just a secret society with strange hats, the Ancient and Honourable Assembly of Freetechs.

Re: OK Mr D. A question I have a nd a few of us might have.

JUSTA, That was my thought over in this thread. http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/If-we-want-to-pursue-this-challenge-to-BAR-I-recommend-we-also-expose-the-tactics-of-the-BAR-re-UC-rr-td5035822.html#a5035968

Being anonymous for the most part does have advantages though. I would prefer that you would have to be registered to post.

Re: OK Mr D. A question I have a nd a few of us might have.

justa
Banned User

Re: OK Mr D. A question I have a nd a few of us might have.

When I submit my monthly donation, it asks me for a name, and I give it.  You could enter anything you want for the name, like Haywood Jablomey or Justa Nother.

barrym95838
EO/EI144107

Re: OK Mr D. A question I have a nd a few of us might have.

More than I want money, I want other people to participate in the process. To be honest I am a bit of a fuck up, but I am trying to overcome that.

Busy, more to follow.

Re: OK Mr D. A question I have a nd a few of us might have.

Justa, if you want to give anonymously, let me setup a bank account first. I have a few tax related problems still that I don't want to haunt the Union in the future. If you want to help me with getting a business license and that bank account, let me know. I think doing a simple members association in the beginning is going to be easiest. We will technically be for profit, because getting non-profit status will take a little more work and we need a lot more members.

I am kind of stuck on how to get more members, short of driving around and asking people to join, which I don't have time to do. I was thinking Charlie would be great for this. Maybe you could get some shirts with SMOG UNION on them, and we hand them out for free to get people talking.

Thanks for your support, and thanks for pushing me to do more.

Re: OK Mr D. A question I have a nd a few of us might have.

none
OK, let me ask a few questions to consider before you invest too much money and time. What percent of smog techs do you hope to get joined up? Over 10% ? What are you hoping to accomplish with the "UNION"? Change BAR or change the techs?

Isn't there already CETIA doing the "SMOG ASSOCIATION" thing

Re: OK Mr D. A question I have a nd a few of us might have.

I think we need at least 50% to actually get anything useful done. I am simply trying to improve the world, I do that wherever I am, in whatever way I can. I actually can't resist doing that, it can be frustrating sometimes.

CETIA is...weird. I am actually jealous she found a way to make money off of that data redaction that the state says can only be used for research purposes.

Re: OK Mr D. A question I have a nd a few of us might have.

none
WELL, Don't let me bum you out because as they say "for every artist there are ten critics".

Someone in Berkley who wants to change the world?  I couldn't imagine.

Re: OK Mr D. A question I have a nd a few of us might have.

I don't live in Berkeley! And not change, just fix, if a spark plug wire is out of the loom during an inspection, guess what I do?

Re: OK Mr D. A question I have a nd a few of us might have.

none
After what I googled earlier today I don't want to imagine WHAT you might do for kicks.

Of course you know I am just joking and I have seen that you have a really high FPR so I know you aren't letting anything leave your shop that isn't just right.

Re: OK Mr D. A question I have a nd a few of us might have.

That FPR has alot of mistakes and inspections not quite performed right. I opened up enough cars in the past to have a probably overly high opinion on what is or isn't going to be broken when they come in the parking lot.

I watch a lot of instructional and how-to videos, the internet is filled with them!