[OT] The Holiday cards are addressed.

Re: [OT] The Holiday cards are addressed.

My Name is Nobody
Thank you! Beautiful voice!!!

Merry Christmas!

Re: [OT] The Holiday cards are addressed.

smogido
Thank you Mr. Barry. Happy holidays to you and all at STSP.

Re: [OT] The Holiday cards are addressed.

I love Celtic Woman

Beautiful,no not too soon!

Re: [OT] The Holiday cards are addressed.

Thank you for the Christmas card.

Re: [OT] The Holiday cards are addressed.

Thank you and a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Re: [OT] The Holiday cards are addressed.

Calibration Required
Just out of curiosity ... why do you call Christmas "The Holiday?"

Re: [OT] The Holiday cards are addressed.

Re: [OT] The Holiday cards are addressed.

kfworry
Thank you for the "Holiday Card", my late mother would give you a "STAR" for your
holiday spirit. Take Care to you and your family this Christmas and in the New Year.

Re: [OT] The Holiday cards are addressed.

I very much consider myself a Christian and certainly took no offense at your gesture of good wishes to me. I took it as a joyful greeting.

Re: [OT] The Holiday cards are addressed.

Smog Dogg
I was pleasantly surprised when I walked out to my mailbox and found a very nice Chistmas card from Barry.

I appreciate all the time and effort that Barry spends to moderate this site since often times it can be a thankless job to keep everything moving forward so we all can keep current on what new bullshit the BAR is up to.

It is certainly challenging as smog techs to keep our asses out of the line of fire when things go sideways with a difficult customer who is pissed that his car failed smog for emissions or maybe equipment that is not CARB kosher, but that is the nature of the business that we have chosen to work in.

Good guys like Barry that maintains a strong personal constitution to be honest to his customers and to do the best job that he can makes this job better for everyone involved because often times customers are frustrated because they can't find a place to get their car smogged or worked on without feeling like they are being ripped off by some guy who barely can speak English.

But when customers find a good honest guy like Barry who goes the extra mile for them, they stick with Barry from then on and trust in his abilities and his integrity because a good honest technician is getting harder to find.

To all the good honest technicians out there, have a good holiday season and enjoy the time with your friends and family.

And to the bad and dishonest technicians out there, there will be a lump of coal in your Christmas stocking along with a certified letter from the BAR letting you know they want to see you in administrative court in the next couple of months.    jajajajajajaja

Re: [OT] The Holiday cards are addressed.

Re: [OT] The Holiday cards are addressed.

mikesmobile
Got my card yesterday.
Thanks Michael, and Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Same to all the regulars here on the forum.
God Bless you and your families.

Mike

Re: [OT] The Holiday cards are addressed.

I don't think you would have offended anyone by sending out Christmas cards, I know many atheist and they all celebrate Christmas which is funny to me, since Christmas is about the birth of Jesus the one they fear the most. They can't be offended by something they celebrate. Hope you and your family have a merry Christmas Barry and by the way an agnostic is just someone who doesn't have enough faith to be an atheist (lol)

Re: [OT] The Holiday cards are addressed.

none
I hope all of you have a great Christmas.

Re: [OT] The Holiday cards are addressed.

I was not offended , I did receive a card last year though and I still remember the wonderful poem in it . I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas .and now back to work !

Re: [OT] The Holiday cards are addressed.

Midnightdrummer
Thanks Barry! My family had a pretty rough week, but it was nice to see a card from a fellow smog tech who took the time to send those all out. Hope you had a great Christmas!