Off topic question regarding tax filing

Kriss Vector

Re: Off topic question regarding tax filing

none
I used it when I was an employee. I thought it was VERY easy to use and have recommend it for my daughter to use.

Re: Off topic question regarding tax filing

Re: Off topic question regarding tax filing

Best Answer I Can Give
 My wife tells me to Sign these forms. So do I know? Hell NO. I just sign these forms.

Re: Off topic question regarding tax filing

STAR is Racist
I've been using taxhawk.com for about ten years, I like it.

Re: Off topic question regarding tax filing

smwalker
My vote is for TaxAct.com.  With any of them be careful at the end when you are selecting how to get your refund.  The ones that give you it in a week are actually loans on your refund and have fees associated with them/.  Sneaky suckers.

ALL of the online services are geared toward beginners so there is always plain language used to describe things.