On Behalf of Stop Star and Automotive Defense

On Behalf of Stop Star and Automotive Defense

Shop Owner
First we want to thank everyone that has been participating and helping in this movement. We are all professionals and we all have different ways of thinking and opinions, but if we can please be respectful and professional. Our intentions are not to have shop owners and technicians talking bad about each other, it's about coming together for a common purpose and Stop Bar from bulling the smog community, and threatening our livelyhoods. The majority of us are believers and we have the few non believers of this Lawsuit coming together. This website has been put together by Shop Owners and Automotive Defense, so we deal with the same things any smog Tech and Shop Owner deals with on a daily base.  But also have the responsibility to Monitor and update the site. So thanks everyone and let's continue to be team players and high for our rights.

Re: On Behalf of Stop Star and Automotive Defense

Re: On Behalf of Stop Star and Automotive Defense

Mark
Hell Barry, that means I am still one step less religious than you are.

Re: On Behalf of Stop Star and Automotive Defense

What is funning you mentioning that I was sensored against my will; because i don't use fowl language or detrogator statements against anyone. I  was censored for pointing out the facts and who ever runs this site doesn't want people to no the truth. The want to continue to give false hope, they are just like the bureuacrats at the BAR. I have sat in more meetings over the years, with lawyers, legislators, bureau reps, and herd all this same stuff more then once and nothing ever gets done. The lawyers get richer, and the hard working owners and tech's get poorer. Why, because we as an industry will not banned together and fight the same fight.

Well Mr 007, with all Due Respects here at Stop Star we value everyone's input. But when there is
Comments that are said because of prior experiences that's fine, but Amy bad mouthing of Stop Star and Autotove Defesne they're not going to be tolerated. This forum is for people to put opinions about the industry and the star program. But we are not tolerating  anything about our website or Automotive Defense, we walk our talk. And like you said you seen it all you should have put an idea and game plan to put this together and hired an attorney for free, and create 30,000 followers. with that said if you can respect our site and not bad mouth our forum or Automotive Defense.

Re: On Behalf of Stop Star and Automotive Defense

Mark
 The want to continue to give false hope, they are just like the bureuacrats at the BAR. I have sat in more meetings over the years, with lawyers, legislators, bureau reps, and herd all this same stuff more then once and nothing ever gets done.
If you as perfect as you say you are why did you waste your god like time
in meeting with lawyers, legislators, bureau reps?

Don't make no sense to me, only us drunk cheats should worry..Right!