On Line License Renewal

Hard Nox
How is the Online License Renewal going?

Any Positive or Negative feedback so far?

Re: On Line License Renewal

Peter
This post was updated on .
I did my for shop ARD and smog station went with no problem but as a guest. Charge you a $1 for each renewal.
Did not work for my repair EI license.

On Line License Renewal

Hard Nox
License_Renewal.pdf

Is this the same old Renewal form that is still being used?
pdf file that I picked up on Cal Arc some time ago. I'm pretty sure it's gone theses days.

If this is still valid, seems like it might be easiest to renew the old way.

Re: On Line License Renewal

smwalker
Online training, log in with name and ID number, Nice they sholud be able to track that I did my training - SLICK

Online renewal, pay online get an email receipt - SLICK

2 Days later get a letter in the US mail. Fax in your training certificate and received letter to the Bar for completion.

(record Scratch) What's a fax?

They are 80 % there.   Knew it was going too smoothly for a state agency.

Re: On Line License Renewal

Hard Nox
Is there a way to attach PDF files or JPEG images along with payment and just complete the entire  application in one swoop?

Good  to hear it was almost there @ 80% for you smwalker.
I would have attached this to your response but have Not figured how to yet on STSP.

Re: On Line License Renewal

smwalker
No it looks like payment goes through a third party site that is used by many state agencies to collect taxes and fees.  So they probably wont report back anything besides payments to BAR.

What would have been great instead of a fax is a general email address that can accept attachments.   I already had my renewal training cerficate saved as an image on my computer so I was just waiting for word or an email address if anythhing.. I realy thought they could have gotten the information from the training module login, it seemed like it was tracknig my progress and saving my completion.  Maybe just not a reliable system to retrieve info from.

Slowly, baby steps.

Re: On Line License Renewal

Best Answer I Can Give
 Last I knew, ALL MONEY goes to DCA. DCA cashiering then sends, READY FOR THIS SENDS A letter thru the State Mail system that tells BAR you have paid.

 SENDS as is by hand. As in if you miss the Courier that takes the mail to BAR you must wait another day.

 I KNOW my wife missed a license payment. I WENT THRU THE CRAP!

Re: On Line License Renewal

D Rochells 150861
I hear soon you can just renew and pay by card in the OIS menu, you can also instantly pay for citations if you pass an UC car. Oh, and there will be a way to buy FPR points as well.

Re: On Line License Renewal

Best Answer I Can Give
 Why anything? They have your account number. They use it to pay for Certs.