Open Friday July 3rd?

xcinlb
Who's open and who's closed Friday July 3rd?

Re: Open Friday July 3rd?

No One
I have nothing better to do, might even open up on the 4th.

Re: Open Friday July 3rd?

I'll be open Friday.

Re: Open Friday July 3rd?

Ram Rod
Will be closed the 3rd and 4th

Re: Open Friday July 3rd?

xcinlb wrote
Who's open and who's closed Friday July 3rd?
open open some will be off and might get shit done before heading out to the lake for the weekend

Re: Open Friday July 3rd?

Able
xcinlb wrote
Who's open and who's closed Friday July 3rd?

Was planning to open Friday the 3rd and close the 4th, but now closing Friday sounds really good too!

Re: Open Friday July 3rd?

Best Answer I Can Give
 Not ME, but the kids are talking about it. The 4th that is. 3rd YES.

Re: Open Friday July 3rd?

Re: Open Friday July 3rd?

dcf1ver
Just got word from the boss man.

We are closed the 3rd and it will be a paid holiday.

 Woohoo!!

Re: Open Friday July 3rd?

we are

On Mon, Jun 29, 2020 at 10:57 AM xcinlb [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Who's open and who's closed Friday July 3rd?

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/Open-Friday-July-3rd-tp5081167.html

Kevin Casillas

Re: Open Friday July 3rd?

dcf1ver wrote
Just got word from the boss man.

We are closed the 3rd and it will be a paid holiday.

 Woohoo!!
nice enjoy

Re: Open Friday July 3rd?

dcf1ver wrote
Just got word from the boss man.

We are closed the 3rd and it will be a paid holiday.

 Woohoo!!
Your boss knows where to invest toward advancing his shop.  Smart!
Loaded for bear, licensed for quail.

Re: Open Friday July 3rd?

none
I'm open Friday but my tech gets the day off paid which means I will be working harder than a rented mule.

I would say that I will be at the lake too but I've been every weekend for the last three and I will take this one off since everyone and their brother will be out on the water.

Re: Open Friday July 3rd?

Best Answer I Can Give
 The one thing TRULY nice about being so close the the Ocean. IT'S BIG. The ramp will be a PITA. But we will have wide open ocean.

Re: Open Friday July 3rd?

Able
BasicTech678 wrote
xcinlb wrote
Who's open and who's closed Friday July 3rd?
open open some will be off and might get shit done before heading out to the lake for the weekend
Dam you're right, was gonna open until 1pm but were slammed! Over 30 smogs! Guess folks wants to get it done before the holiday.

Customers tell me that they can do the smog because they have half day.

Re: Open Friday July 3rd?

Lose weight
Showed up an hour early to try and eat before we opened but nope big ass line already and non-stop all day. 48 count not including many I rejected
Exercise and dividends,dividends, DIVIDENDS.

Re: Open Friday July 3rd?

Best Answer I Can Give
 My boys did over 40. I went riding up the coast. Nice day in all. Except for the damn fire in SB.

Re: Open Friday July 3rd?

Able wrote
BasicTech678 wrote
xcinlb wrote
Who's open and who's closed Friday July 3rd?
open open some will be off and might get shit done before heading out to the lake for the weekend
Dam you're right, was gonna open until 1pm but were slammed! Over 30 smogs! Guess folks wants to get it done before the holiday.

Customers tell me that they can do the smog because they have half day.
the sacrifice pays off, sometimes i take a day off during the week to enjoy it vs the busy weekend / holiday. less lines crowed and you actually get shit done. well before all this covid shit LOL