Our Tax Dollars at Work

smoginstructor

B.A.R. is spending more time on our site then working!  We can see how our tax dollars are being used!!  We must be doing something right!  Lets keep working together!

Re: Our Tax Dollars at Work

Mark
I wounder what position is authorized to sit and read web sites.
Inspector Super RAT, officer snitch, got to be a title for them.

We are paying for the building, the computer, Internet access,
the chair that there sitting in and paying them to watch this site.

I thought it was a government for the people by the people.
If this is true the government dose not need to worry about web
sites because WE ARE THE PEOPLE.

Guess I must have taken to many naps when I was taking American
Government, that or the rules changed at some point since High School.

Maybe BAR employees should get a deviation on there STAR score
for there unconstitutional activities so they would loose there kick back jobs.

Re: Our Tax Dollars at Work

smoginstructor
That just shows that they know that we are coming together to stop them from just taking advantage of the techs and smog shop owners, way to go team, we are being looked at very seriously because what we are doing is not a joke.

Re: Our Tax Dollars at Work

karuptrogueouttacontrol
@M yes i wonder also what position it is that calls for a person to sit around in a/c building with a cup of coffee analyzing any webbsites ,wth? OUr tax dollars being utilized for such important things as to the functioning of our state goverment! I totally agree with you ! Just as they are making public our FAilure Pass rate which is RIDICULOUS concept in itself I demand make public those "public servants " sitting around wasting our tax dollars ! I demand transperancy and a stop to us being punished for what a customer chooses to do or NOT DO to their vehicle once it has left a smog testing facility .

Re: Our Tax Dollars at Work

Mark
If I loose my shop over this BS maybe ill apply for the job.
That is if Queen Mehl doesn't have already have it LMAO!

Re: Our Tax Dollars at Work

Mark
@karuptrogueouttacontrol

IMHO the ECONOMY has more to do with what the customer does to
his car once it leaves your shop. I have had people come in that LIVE
in there car. The check engine light comes on a year from now, what
do they do? Run to the shop and get it fixed, of course!

I guess you remember before the economy crashed when a customer
would come in ask for a tune up, oil change and "What ever else it needs"
How long has it been since people put maintenance first? I have had customers
ask me to only change one plug or one plug wire. Or they tell me they know it
won't pass because "the light is on and the motor is shaking" But they don't have
money to fix it so they are going to get an extension and then nonop it.
We are in a recession, people don't have money to blow....................

And again, its the Smog Techs fault!