Out of state car and not for sale in state of california car and federal

Out of state car and not for sale in state of california car and federal

Smogtech9
Do most of these car fail because non California approve cats? Or are they equip with California cats?  Just in general, I'm just curious to know.  Thanks

Re: Out of state car and not for sale in state of california car and federal

none
If they are factory cats they will pass. If they are aftermarket cats and non-CARB cats they will fail.

Re: Out of state car and not for sale in state of california car and federal

a lot of fails for ebay non california cats

On Mon, Jan 4, 2021 at 4:52 PM Smogtech9 [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Do most of these car fail because non California approve cats? Or are they equip with California cats?  Just in general, I'm just curious to know.  Thanks

Kevin Casillas