PING* One two ten.

Mark

Re: PING* One two ten.

Karupt
Mark, thanks for the song , but I do not have earphones . How is your career moving along ? I hope you are much happier than this job.All this jumping and dodging makes me feel I am ready to join the circus .not to mention the customers ,now they really drive the circus feeling home . (maybe an insane asylum would be a more appropriate word )

Re: PING* One two ten.

Mark
I closed the shop down Jul, 13. The business had survived 11 years and 14 days. So I can't call it a failure. I can say I should have reacted sooner.  I had more medical issues than I had thought. Those issues came to light when I (Again) found myself in the ER. It will be several more months before I am gainfully employed in a new profession.

I plan on doing  a YouTube which ill post here once it's done (Early next year) That said I refrain from going into detail as I don't wan't to reveal the end of the story.  :)

I can't say that currently it's all roses. On the other had my only regret is I didn't do this as soon as the Star program started.

Until you start living in a world without BAR you don't realize how much they are able to shred up the constitution  and throw it back at you just because you are a small group that doesn't have any political power. Lets see the Government start taking away drivers license without telling  telling people what they did to loose it. (FUPR) People in the congress would laugh at such a bill knowing full well they would not be reelected if they supported it. The only difference is the volume of people effected...

Looking at the mail every day and standing in paralyzing fear as you open a letter from BAR is no way to live and not what this country is supposed to be about. Staying awake at night going over every smog you did in your head trying to remember if you made any minor mistake is living in a dictatorship not a in a just society.

As I said, the only regret I have is not doing this a lot sooner.

Re: PING* One two ten.

Karupt
Good to hear from you Mark ! I know exactly what you mean , I am also happy I sold my shop to the first person that came along ! I know what you mean about the mailman .Especially when they come too cclose to the bay I kind of hold my breath a little .
    I hope you get better soon and I cant wait to see your mini-movie !!

Re: PING* One two ten.

locopoco
Hey MARK:
It's like you peaked in my brain.The mail man thing and going back to double check a test for accuracy are like paranoia, and it's been 16 years ongoing.
Kudos to you for getting out of this dictatorship.
I'm working toward the same goal too.

Good luck

Re: PING* One two ten.

Best Answer I Can Give
 Good to hear from you, you crusty old fart.

 The last place I was in, every time the mail truck kept going RELIEF. When they would stop asshole pucker.

 Knew a guy who got busted for clean piping, said it was the best thing that happened to him. No more BAR worry.

 Trouble is all jobs have stress. This is just plain BULLSHIT that one little mistake can cost you so much. How many BAR Cop's would have a job under those same rules?
If you don't want someone to "Get your Goat". Don't tell them where it is tied.

Re: PING* One two ten.

ShopdogRogan
Agreed about the stress. but looking at Marks score he must of cleanpipe alooot of cars.

Re: PING* One two ten.

Karupt
ShopdogRogan wrote
Agreed about the stress. but looking at Marks score he must of cleanpipe alooot of cars.
  yeah I guess we all must be cleanpiping the heck outta cars huh ? At least that is what the state says when they pull our numbers from the hat .

Re: PING* One two ten.

KeepItReal
ShopdogRogan wrote
he must of cleanpipe alooot of cars.
I have known Mark for a long time and I have never seen anyone talk shit to his face, I have only seen little bitches who hide behind a computer run there mouth.