PUBLIC YOUR INVITED ON THE "FOURM"

FIREWALKER
I WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE THE DIRECTION OF THE FOURM . TO EMPOWER TECHS. SHOP OWNERS. CUSTOMERS AND INCLUDE B.A.R. . AS A FOURM WE MUST FOCUS ON SOLUTIONS. 1.INCREASE OUR INCOME. 2. FIND A REAL SOLUTIONS TO SHUT DOWN THE GREEDY BUSSINESS. (CLEAN PIPERS). WHICH IS A SMALL PERCENT.

Re: PUBLIC YOUR INVITED ON THE "FOURM"

Joeinpb

Re: PUBLIC YOUR INVITED ON THE "FOURM"

FIREWALKER
OK. GOT IT. LETS FOCUS ON CLEAN PIPERS THEN. THATS THE REASON . WE GOT THIS "STAR " ILLISION. THANKS OR INPUTING. ITS A START! THANKS

Re: PUBLIC YOUR INVITED ON THE "FOURM"

Karupt
yes as bussinessman , or women we are all now expected to get greedy , I have never done a cleanpipe in my life but STAR is supposed to get rid of cleanpipers who are also greedy but breaking the law and some are still in bussiness cause of the payout of the cleanpioping /So dammed if you do , dammed if you don't / STar is wrong on so many levels , overregullation of small bussinesses by a bunch of bullies in Sac who want and need their jobs ,. which is to sit at a desk and eat doughnuts all day