Passing gross polluter

calismog
I'm actually curious to see if there are any shops that test gross polluters that have failed else where?

Re: Passing gross polluter

This shop has tested hundreds in the last 17 years.  A bunch of them even passed.

Re: Passing gross polluter

I test plenty of G/Ps from other shops.

Re: Passing gross polluter

calismog wrote
I'm actually curious to see if there are any shops that test gross polluters that have failed else where?

Re: Passing gross polluter

deathbysmog
Yep all the time.

Re: Passing gross polluter

calismog
So if they pass, does it ding your score?

Re: Passing gross polluter

Your FuPR is not affected at all by vehicles that fail or GP before you pass them.  It is negatively affected by vehicles that fail after you pass them, and positively affected by vehicles that pass after you pass them.

Re: Passing gross polluter

Why turn away free work if they done the repairs then test the thing

Re: Passing gross polluter

No One
Gross polluters dirty the machine, its why some ppl refused to them. Not me though.

Re: Passing gross polluter

Best Answer I Can Give
 Please, The filters are FREE. The hose is FREE. The only thing that is not FREE is the Zero air. That is if you rented the ASM like I did.

 Could you see the future? Do you not test a GP before you knew it was going to GP, IE make the machine dirty.

 Knock yourself out. Pass on money that could be made. If I wanted to do T&R. Bring on the GP.