Password Login

smoginstructor
Ladies and Gentlemen of the forum,

We have been searching for an easier way for everyone to log into the members only portion of our site, we have found one the only thing would be is that everyone would have to re-register to transition over.  We have not made a final decision until we gauge the response of everyone who uses out webpage.  We ask you guys to please reply to this post so we can create better ways for the use of this webpage.

Re: Password Login

Karupt
I would be willing to re register ,so long as you make te registration process for the smog community and not for those ---puppets know as BAR.  Thanks again for the great job you are doing !

Re: Password Login

Midnightdrummer
I just signed up, but I wouldn't mind reregistering again. Especially since I don't even have the password now. Id like it im just too lazy to ask and I know Im new so idk if id get it anyway haha

Re: Password Login

stopthestarprogram
log-in changes have been made to make everyone's experience easier.  You can now click on the log-in tab on the upper right, then click register.  After you submit registration an email will be sent to you, you must click the link in the email to verify registration.  At this point our system will take over and approve or deny your registration.  If you guys have any problems or questions email us at support@stopthestarprogram.com

Re: Password Login

Midnightdrummer
May I ask what the automated part is looking for? I just registered (ChrisM.) and it seemed like it would be pretty easy for anyone (BAR) to sign up and have access to that part of the site

Re: Password Login

Stopthestarprogram, will this process then allow us to view the PDF ,or other document  without a password ?thank you ! God Bless ,

Re: Password Login

smoginstructor
Our Automated system looks at certain criteria we have in place to prevent B.A.R. and D.C.A. reps not to gain access.  I can share in detail what our counter measures are due to B.A.R. or D.C.A. attempting to over come them.

@karuptrougeouttacontrol
Yes with this password you will be able to access the PDF file download and keep for yourself, access the photo album with UC car pictures.  Our system will not allow you to leave the page then come back to it and view the information.  So every time you leave the page to view the forum for say, you will need to logout and then log back in to view the information on the members only page.

I hope I have answered your questions please feel free to contact me here on the forum or support@stopthestarprogram.com

Re: Password Login

Karupt
STSP, I have logged out and went to the REGISTER tab ,entered info and hit register now, message read YOU ARE already registered? Did I do something wrong ? I am trying to reregister so I may access all the site. Thank you , take care.

Re: Password Login

Karupt
STSP! where is it exactly that I can check the password protected PDF? I am lost.

Re: Password Login

smoginstructor
Try clicking the login tab on the upper left corner.

Right After click register.

After you register you will see a registration complete notice.

After this you will receive an email stating that you requested login info click the link so that it begins to process your request.  Our system will then do the rest and email you back when you are cleared to use the page.

Re: Password Login

Mark
We already know who the core members are.
All that's needed is a email to everyone with the
UC cars in it when there is a update.