People today

Voltron
Busy day but not overwhelmingly busy. BUt every single one has been dumber than the rest. Park here, they park there, do you have any coupons, no, then go to pay and have 8 different ones even though the clip board they do paperwork on say coupons only accepted before smog and i asked them first thing. now im the asshole according to them because i dont wanna take their coupons. I need tequilla

Re: People today

Johnnybeme
Be careful. Your eyes may be opening and you may just want to have a fair low price! Coupons attract the something for nothing crowd, not interested. Free pre-scan, guaranteed pass, and other gimmick but I think a clean professional shop can still charge a fair price without competing for subpar customers.

Re: People today

Voltron
We have a fair price. The coupon turns it into a rape the business price of 25 bucks

Re: People today

Newbiesmogtech
I was closed saturday because street improvements were being done and my entrance was inaccessible.

Re: People today

I agree with Jonnhy bee , the coupon -toting -crowd is a little frustrating for me to deal with , same thing , showing coupon at check out time , signing name then bellowing out that they have a coupon when I have the room full ,etc . it just so mind-exascerbating that afterward I feel like I just did 50 smogs .
   We do it to grow our customer base , run the coupon for a year then take it down .It has worked so far. We get customers from neighboring cities that come back and don't even ask for a coupon because they were captivated by the techs smile I guess .