People who complain after their car fails : No pass no pay.

People who complain after their car fails : No pass no pay.

StarTech
No pass no pay shops ruin the business.  It's the dumbest thing in my opinion for smog. Drives the prices down and gives people a false belief that everywhere should be like that.

Besides the signs and stuff you have on the wall.. what do you say to them?

I mean.. if it's that much of a concern to you- shouldn't you ask prior ?

Re: People who complain after their car fails : No pass no pay.

Kriss Vector

Re: People who complain after their car fails : No pass no pay.

Karupt
we have that same sign , but people still whine and cry about having to pay twice .

Re: People who complain after their car fails : No pass no pay.

deathbysmog
i just ask them if they work for free.

Re: People who complain after their car fails : No pass no pay.

Low-score
I have the same sign and I will never forget what one customer told me.After his car failed and charged him,I explained to him about the pass or dont pay,showed him where he initialed on my invoice and showed him the wall sign,his answer was"I came to do my smog not to read".so yeah,the sign dont mean much.

Re: People who complain after their car fails : No pass no pay.

scanner
Low-score wrote
his answer was "I came to do my smog not to read" .so yeah,the sign dont mean much.
I'll betcha that person is functionally illiterate.   He can't read.  I find that those people get very defensive when you point out that the information is posted.

Most that claim that everyone does PDP, pay begrudgingly, but they pay.  Only one that comes to memory that wouldn't pay, and I wasn't going to go to war for the cost of an inspection.

Re: People who complain after their car fails : No pass no pay.

Low-score wrote
"I came to do my smog not to read"
I'd say "All I needed was for you to write, and you did that just fine"
Charity begins at work

Re: People who complain after their car fails : No pass no pay.

Best Answer I Can Give
PEOPLE DON'T READ SIGNS.

 Right on my front door is a sign that says" Park between the white lines. Bring your keys and paper work inside."
DAILY and I do mean DAILY, park sideways, pull up in front of that sign, "Where do I park?"
Sign in the waiting room. "Any work done in the last weeks TELL US. Still incomplete.
Sign, "WE can do DMV. As they are walking out the door. Oh can you do DMV?

 People don't read signs!

Re: People who complain after their car fails : No pass no pay.

none
I have a sign that reads "please do not block service bays" yet every day someone will pull up right in front and park. I know they can see the sign because the people who can barely speak English can read it.

If they are driving a Porsche they think those sign don't apply to them anyhow.

Re: People who complain after their car fails : No pass no pay.

D Rochells 150861
I want to work somewhere we can afford to have someone just stand at the gate, direct traffic and write up the customer as they drive in, like at In n Out.

Re: People who complain after their car fails : No pass no pay.

Best Answer I Can Give
 Guy up near D has it SWEET. Firehouse Smog. The only thing I see wrong is he should have them pull around back where there is more room to park in line. Nice CLEAN shop.

Re: People who complain after their car fails : No pass no pay.

The Toyota dealer I worked at had a person like that. The customers would still try to run her down or walk right past her because they wanted to be at the front of the line or something. I their defense though so was about 55 years old and sounded and looked like she had been smoking for about 60 years.