Petition to stop just another shop ow... from using this forum as his personal blog

Petition to stop just another shop ow... from using this forum as his personal blog

thepollutants
<signed>

Re: Petition to stop just another shop ow... from using this forum as his personal blog

Re: Petition to stop just another shop ow... from using this forum as his personal blog

Mark
I don't have any problem with Justa.

Re: Petition to stop just another shop ow... from using this forum as his personal blog

909Wrench
I just imagine him drinking way too much booze, sitting in front of his computer, and posting to the forum while he's blitzed.

Re: Petition to stop just another shop ow... from using this forum as his personal blog

Mark
karuptrougeouttacontrol coined the phrase for that.
Drosting = Drunk Posting LMAO

Although I can tell you for a fact that Justa don't do that
in the day time anyway.

Re: Petition to stop just another shop ow... from using this forum as his personal blog

A peti....a what???

 Say what?   HAW!   Hey bud, it's cool if you're new to the concept of.... HAW! HAW!!!!!   HAW!!!! snort.... uh, oh shit... I just crapped in my drawers a little bit.....  SHIT!    um, anyways the concept of internet forums, and...... oh man!

 I gotta go now...  damn it!  But  a petition.....  HAW! that IS great I must say!  Let's all get petitioning now!
If it ain't broke, break it.

Re: Petition to stop just another shop ow... from using this forum as his personal blog

Joeinpb

Re: Petition to stop just another shop ow... from using this forum as his personal blog

smog king101
we all need a good laugh.

Re: Petition to stop just another shop ow... from using this forum as his personal blog

LOL....

Re: Petition to stop just another shop ow... from using this forum as his personal blog

STAR is Racist
I like boobies!!!

Re: Petition to stop just another shop ow... from using this forum as his personal blog

justa
Banned User

Re: Petition to stop just another shop ow... from using this forum as his personal blog

Mark

Re: Petition to stop just another shop ow... from using this forum as his personal blog

RussellJames

Re: Petition to stop just another shop ow... from using this forum as his personal blog

I am guilty of DROSTING, myself .I used to do it a lot before Jan 2013' that was D day for me as I did not get star and my BUSSINESS suffered to the point I had to sell.
    But I think JUSTA has got a lot of good ideas (although they are no good to us now) and concepts and has from time to time helped one of us in need. Let's not discourage each other and let's  stay positive! Good luck everyone!

Re: Petition to stop just another shop ow... from using this forum as his personal blog

Mark wrote
karuptrougeouttacontrol coined the phrase for that.
Drosting = Drunk Posting LMAO

Although I can tell you for a fact that Justa don't do that
in the day time anyway.
            Mark LOL ! That was all last year and 2012 I used to DROST quite often . but now I do not do it on this forum.  I also do not think that MR? JUSTA is a DROSTER , just a experienced tech with a lot to say! God bless everyone . God Bless America.

Re: Petition to stop just another shop ow... from using this forum as his personal blog

timer
When I first signed up here I thought he was crazy, then I realized he has a lot of very interesting things to say. AND a LOT of knowledge on how to be a good smog tech. If I asked a question about how to perform an inspection and 100 people replied including him, I'd pay attention to his reply. I might have to re read it a few times but I would. Like said above, crazy uncle, but I like my crazy uncles and try to learn from people with more experience than me.
Total new guy

Re: Petition to stop just another shop ow... from using this forum as his personal blog

thepollutants
Did my petition work?

Re: Petition to stop just another shop ow... from using this forum as his personal blog

Yeah, but you should make it thicker,  I still get some on my fingers sometimes.
If it ain't broke, break it.

Re: Petition to stop just another shop ow... from using this forum as his personal blog

I have been on this thread for a while and I have NEVER been offended by anyone's post. I encourage everyone who does the job to participate, the only requirement I would like to see is the EO EI number of the tech and that would be kept private. Justa took himself off well that is his choice wish we would just let him have his retirement.

Re: Petition to stop just another shop ow... from using this forum as his personal blog

signed
123