Petition to stop just another shop ow... from using this forum as his personal blog

Re: Petition to stop just another shop ow... from using this forum as his personal blog

StarTech
sometimes this forum is all we have.. people who know what we go through. Does a spouse know what we go through? no. girlfriend? no. they just know we go work and make money. let the man vent

Re: Petition to stop just another shop ow... from using this forum as his personal blog

Peter
signed

Re: Petition to stop just another shop ow... from using this forum as his personal blog

Voltron

Re: Petition to stop just another shop ow... from using this forum as his personal blog

Best Answer I Can Give
 George Carlin. A radio has TWO knobs. On and Off, Or Change Channel.

 One man who saw the TRUTH.

Re: Petition to stop just another shop ow... from using this forum as his personal blog

loptru
Yes, Bill is smart and Bill is not a bitch.

Re: Petition to stop just another shop ow... from using this forum as his personal blog

bill dont post every thought and conspiracy that runs through his mind

Re: Petition to stop just another shop ow... from using this forum as his personal blog

Best Answer I Can Give
 So you guys think I'm full of shit.

 Oldest son was doing this. Told him to get out. Paid for his schooling. Now a Respiratory Therapist.
I loaned him $4000 yesterday. Down payment on a $600,000 house. Closing cost were a little more than thought.

 Can any of you make a @$4000 a month payment doing smog check. Yes and I am a fucking idiot.

Re: Petition to stop just another shop ow... from using this forum as his personal blog

Kriss Vector

 Rt's make Over 80 K 3 days a week. Pick some up on the side $120.   People like to Breath.

 Shifts are 12 hours. Hardly part time. Medical is so expensive for the same reason our program is so fucked up. People will not take RESPONSIBILITY. A baby is born with a defect, IT'S THE HOSPITAL FAULT. Same as WHAT I NEED TO TAKE CARE OF MY CAR?.

Re: Petition to stop just another shop ow... from using this forum as his personal blog

Re: Petition to stop just another shop ow... from using this forum as his personal blog

Best Answer I Can Give
 Bean counters. Where my wife works just got bought out.

 The ET Tube (the tube that they stick down you to breath) They use one that is 5 cents cheaper but take more to do the job. But they saved the company 5 cents per unit.

Re: Petition to stop just another shop ow... from using this forum as his personal blog

Kriss Vector

Re: Petition to stop just another shop ow... from using this forum as his personal blog

Best Answer I Can Give
I think he did.

Re: Petition to stop just another shop ow... from using this forum as his personal blog

signed again

Re: Petition to stop just another shop ow... from using this forum as his personal blog

deathbysmog
signed.

Re: Petition to stop just another shop ow... from using this forum as his personal blog

Crybaby petition..  I like the old guy as I am too. I've been  Smogging since 1981. New smog guy of nine months crying?  Time to change your diapers. Where as I now use depends and literally don't give a shit.
I like the old guy have earned the right to bitch, rant, troll,  and just carry on in general.

Re: Petition to stop just another shop ow... from using this forum as his personal blog

Best Answer I Can Give
Thanks Troll. Wait till the BAR shoves it up the lower back side a couple times. Then they will understand.
The young ones at this point will never have what we did. A BAR cop coming by several times a year just to write you up so they looked good to their boss, who needed to look good to their boss, who needed to look good to their boss who needed to look good to a bunch of people who have never opened a hood.

Don't write you up they are not doing their job.

Re: Petition to stop just another shop ow... from using this forum as his personal blog

Hard Nox
With all the Blood, Sweat and Tears that I have literally put into my automotive career and having maintained a Smog License from the beginning of time. I have real Life Experiences that I will will take with me, STSP is the Best place to share and vent from my acquired experience.

Besta has a real world education and likes to share.

I will admit that I do not read all but I do pay attention.

123