Petition to stop just another shop ow... from using this forum as his personal blog

Re: Petition to stop just another shop ow... from using this forum as his personal blog

Lose weight
New petition: arrange for old and basic to step in the ring and settle their differences.That''ll be more interesting than the mayweather mcgregor fight.
From fat to buff. Healthy diet and exercising is not expensive it takes will!

Re: Petition to stop just another shop ow... from using this forum as his personal blog

Best Answer I Can Give
 Hey I'm a lover not a fighter.

 All that fat turns into LOVE muscle.

 Truth? It's just so fun to watch how they get all wound UP.
I'M A NOBODY Who am I? I own a shop. No better than any one else here. Why they have a hard on for me, I HAVE NO IDEA. Maybe we were Gay lovers in a past life. Maybe I failed to give them a reach around. I don't know. But it sure is funny. (Well to me it is)

 I am no better than any one else on this site, so WTF is there problem. I will tell you to your face I am just a regular old Fucking IDIOT. Most of the time a bored IDIOT.

Re: Petition to stop just another shop ow... from using this forum as his personal blog

Troll
I would suggest the Celebrity Deathmatch ring .

Re: Petition to stop just another shop ow... from using this forum as his personal blog

BasicTech678
Troll wrote
I would suggest the Celebrity Deathmatch ring .
ha that show was awesome, i dont hate the guy nor do i wish bad upon him or his family, just wish some he would keep the " what if scenarios" to a minimum great info gets buried under situations that are very vague. also the someone other than me should spend shit tons of money to take down big brother for me gets very old. yes bar can shut you down, yes they have more money, yes they have questionable tactics, yes we are at a disadvantage, yes the star system is sketchy. oh well thats life we chose this, we dont have to do this.

charge more, be happy,

Re: Petition to stop just another shop ow... from using this forum as his personal blog

BasicTech678
signed again this has been an issue since 2014 you have been 80% spam post not related to anything but a personal rant

Re: Petition to stop just another shop ow... from using this forum as his personal blog

Look at certain point some of us are just going to get on here and vent and hopefully this community is strong enough and understands that there are days where you ask yourself why the hell am I doing this. I've been a member of this community for about 4 maybe 5 years now and Barry has a very solid Point yes he gets on here and gets on his soapbox and sometimes says things that are a little bit of color but his knowledge in the industry is a valued part of this community. Let's learn to be tolerant of each other and continue to help each other when we need help. I'll admit that there's times when I get on here on my soapbox myself and I'll have a rant or two and it's because this industry will drive you crazy I've had a smog license since 1993 and there's been years where I've gotten so fed up with the industry that I've stop smogging altogether and just went back to mechanicing. That's just part of the charm of this industry

Re: Petition to stop just another shop ow... from using this forum as his personal blog

BasicTech678
Your under 600 post your far from an over sharer.

Re: Petition to stop just another shop ow... from using this forum as his personal blog

Best Answer I Can Give
 This just gets back to the post about us all not being the same. Got you fired up. Put a smile on my face and made some people think. I'm happy. I'm not a robot.