Pin the online 4 hour update, Please.

Best Answer I Can Give
 Hey Barry if you will be so Hind Kearted and pin the 4 hour update link.

 I'm due and don't want to go looking back to find it. I think others would feel the same. Thanks.

 Kind Kearted = Kind Hearted

Re: Pin the online 4 hour update, Please.

Re: Pin the online 4 hour update, Please.

Best Answer I Can Give
 Thanks.

Re: Pin the online 4 hour update, Please.

none
Is this a new 4 hour online update course or the one we took for our last license renewal?

Re: Pin the online 4 hour update, Please.

Re: Pin the online 4 hour update, Please.

Smogtech

Re: Pin the online 4 hour update, Please.

simpleman510
D wrote
ITS THE SAME GOD DAMN CRAP!!!!!
i laughed when I did the update took me a total of 2 hours to complete

Re: Pin the online 4 hour update, Please.

Voltron
This is not an update imo.  This should be just for noobs only.  What a joke. Seems the same as last year

Re: Pin the online 4 hour update, Please.

Best Answer I Can Give
 Do you guys not get it? WE CONTROL YOUR LIFE.

 Get hit with UC? Take a CLASS. NO, might as well spend time in JAIL. WE CONTROL YOUR LIFE. You are under our thumb.

Re: Pin the online 4 hour update, Please.

fartvalve
Same stuff.
I have chronic pain because stupid hurts!

Re: Pin the online 4 hour update, Please.

Rocky Carlisle
Yeah, we'll try to do better next time. Bur at least it didn't cost you any money!

Re: Pin the online 4 hour update, Please.

Re: Pin the online 4 hour update, Please.

I love it when I'm given written material and then sitting there while it is read to me word for fucking word.  It's even better when it explains how to click a "yes" button or a "no" button and what they mean.  They even cover the "continue" button!

Where's my crack pipe?
Loaded for bear, licensed for quail.

Re: Pin the online 4 hour update, Please.

none
After the 4 hour online course I learned that Los Angeles area has really bad smog problems. Do the guys who make these even realize that there is parts of California north of the GRAPE VINE? There was no mention of anything but the LA basin.

Re: Pin the online 4 hour update, Please.

This link should work better than the one I posted above.  Credit to Garrett Westover at CalARC.

http://bartraining.articulate-online.com/ContentRegistration.aspx?DocumentID=484ce9d7-1737-4fd1-9fff-eca0071be661&Cust=80672&ReturnUrl=/p/8067288778

Re: Pin the online 4 hour update, Please.

dmlusmc
I took my four hour update on my smart phone and did it in two hours

Re: Pin the online 4 hour update, Please.

Nick1315
New 4 hour update is much harder Question than before, 80% of the questions are about Diesel relative . I just Took it today, spending more 3 hrs, barely passed it 72%

Re: Pin the online 4 hour update, Please.

Moderator wrote
Does anyone know if there is a new update?

Re: Pin the online 4 hour update, Please.

No One
I am very concern with this license renewal test. I logged on and it asked if I want to continue where I left off last time. I hit yes and it took to the final completion of the test with my score from last time. I was able to hit previous and it showed me all the test answers with what i input last time as the answers(i scored 88%). I opened up a new tab and did the same, but this time said no and it took me to the beginning part of the test. Im starting the test with a separate window open showing the test questions. Gonna see if its the same shit again which im sure it is. BAR needs to fix this shit ASAP!