Pissed off guy.

Best Answer I Can Give
 Fuck those clowns. BAR has their head so far up the ass. I QUIT.

 BAR has pissed off one of it's workers. What is to stop the person for posting BAR tricks and how they catch you?

 Non Dis Closer means shit if you are exposing something that is breaking the law. You Quit because you know they are breaking the law and you must keep your mouth shut?
Nobody says you must sign that agreement.

 Yes BORED. But what is to stop a PISSED off BAR worker?
 Sorry to you that I have not offended. Give me time. I will get to you.

Re: Pissed off guy.

Good pay, benefits and office ladies to fap over.
זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!

Re: Pissed off guy.

ugh ok

Re: Pissed off guy.

Re: Pissed off guy.

BasicTech678
that guy is my hero wonder why he stop posting , maybe he joined the dark side and no long chooses to share his knowledge. i could read his post all day.

Re: Pissed off guy.

I think he was upset and angry, and just needed to vent.  When it became obvious that I knew who he was, he backed off and settled down.

Re: Pissed off guy.

INLANDSMOG
And?

Re: Pissed off guy.

 I liked Jackhandy too .Everything he says about cronyism and nepotism is true .I met a PR 1 he worked for BAR but is now retired . He got arrested at the BAR office ,they walked him out of the office in cuffs . The reason ? he was not part of the good ol boys club, and a quick call to the PD with a false accusation was their way of spiting him .
   Every one in Sacramento in government office thinks their dung don't stink.
0   Barry why did you scare away Jackhandy ? He was very informative and always had good posts .

Re: Pissed off guy.

I dindu nuffin.  I'll try to contact him and see what's up.

Re: Pissed off guy.

INLANDSMOG
Karupt wrote
I liked Jackhandy too .Everything he says about cronyism and nepotism is true .I met a PR 1 he worked for BAR but is now retired . He got arrested at the BAR office ,they walked him out of the office in cuffs . The reason ? he was not part of the good ol boys club, and a quick call to the PD with a false accusation was their way of spiting him .
   Every one in Sacramento in government office thinks their dung don't stink.
0   Barry why did you scare away Jackhandy ? He was very informative and always had good posts .
True story!

Re: Pissed off guy.

Besta, good post , i do hope some pissed off guy is reading your here post !
     Barry, thank you ! happy smogging . Inland Smog ,you know who i am talking about ?!

Re: Pissed off guy.

Karupt wrote
Barry why did you scare away Jackhandy ? He was very informative and always had good posts .
It has been reported to me that Jack was actually scared off, but not by me.  I cannot responsibly divulge any more detail than that.  The chances of his return to STSP are highly doubtful.