Pokeymon invading your shop.

Mark
Other people have told me they have had problems with this
noxious pest. One in Florida wandered into the wrong building!
http://realnews.nfshost.com/

Re: Pokeymon invading your shop.

Best Answer I Can Give
 Sure it wasn't some midget Asian and a Porno crew.

 Hey Mark I'm going back and forth on the computer, Golf and Porn.
Well little did I know my wife came up behind me and saw me.
She asked what I was doing. So I told her trying to learn about Golf.
She told me if I should go back and learned more from the other site.

Re: Pokeymon invading your shop.

Re: Pokeymon invading your shop.

Mark
LOL

Re: Pokeymon invading your shop.

Karupt
Mark, I couldn't stop laughing !
  Yes , we had one  in our shop rummaging through old Honda parts . Someone saw  him and he ran upstairs and locked himself in for two days !