Possible UC?

stopstar1234

Re: Possible UC?

stopstar1234
o annnnnd the smog history is very strange smog once in 2004 2008 and last 2010 he (owned) it since new

Re: Possible UC?

Tamper-fail it and move on to the next victim.  Check tomorrow to see if your tamper-fail registered.

Re: Possible UC?

INLANDSMOG
Why delete? Scared?

Re: Possible UC?

jvolman
probably not a UC.  Old trick to use greddy carb with non greddy kit.

Re: Possible UC?

Damn, I thought they were ALL UC??? Right??

Re: Possible UC?

HOPE it was not . As long as you know you checked everything and layed your eyes on everything , should be fine .Good luck .

Re: Possible UC?

INLANDSMOG
Johnnybeme wrote
Damn, I thought they were ALL UC??? Right??

JM
Yes, treat every vehicle as an UC.

Re: Possible UC?

D Rochells 150861
Treating every car as an UC turns techs into douchebags who fail things that don't need failing. Now if one actually knows the UC BS and how to id one within a few minutes, then you can go faster and just have to worry about your FPR which is dropping anyway cause you can't keep up with the guys failing Volvo ECM air ducts and the like.

You gotta know when to pass em, know when to fail em, know when the UC's come, and know when to run. You don't hand no keys, till the moneys on the table, and the smog is done.
זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!

Re: Possible UC?

?

Re: Possible UC?

stopstar1234
whats weird is I never deleted that message
Al

Re: Possible UC?

Al
So was it a uc? repost the info

Re: Possible UC?

Best Answer I Can Give
 My thinking NO.It was just to much.
BAR and the UC program try to be "Smooth"

Re: Possible UC?

INLANDSMOG
Best Answer I Can Give wrote
My thinking NO.It was just to much.
BAR and the UC program try to be "Smooth"
LOL