Possible UC?

stopstar1234

Re: Possible UC?

stopstar1234
o annnnnd the smog history is very strange smog once in 2004 2008 and last 2010 he (owned) it since new

Re: Possible UC?

Tamper-fail it and move on to the next victim.  Check tomorrow to see if your tamper-fail registered.

Re: Possible UC?

INLANDSMOG
Why delete? Scared?

Re: Possible UC?

Voltron
probably not a UC.  Old trick to use greddy carb with non greddy kit.

Re: Possible UC?

Damn, I thought they were ALL UC??? Right??

Re: Possible UC?

HOPE it was not . As long as you know you checked everything and layed your eyes on everything , should be fine .Good luck .

Re: Possible UC?

INLANDSMOG
Johnnybeme wrote
Damn, I thought they were ALL UC??? Right??

JM
Yes, treat every vehicle as an UC.

Re: Possible UC?

Re: Possible UC?

?
From fat to buff. Healthy diet and exercising is not expensive it takes will!

Re: Possible UC?

stopstar1234
whats weird is I never deleted that message

Re: Possible UC?

138541
So was it a uc? repost the info

Re: Possible UC?

Best Answer I Can Give
 My thinking NO.It was just to much.
BAR and the UC program try to be "Smooth"

Re: Possible UC?

INLANDSMOG
Best Answer I Can Give wrote
My thinking NO.It was just to much.
BAR and the UC program try to be "Smooth"
LOL