Printer

Ram Rod
Anyone replaced their OIS printer from OKI to some other brand.If so which one would you guys recommend.I am done with OKI.It prints but not clear enough to read even with new drum and ink.

Re: Printer

Kevin
If you're under service contract call ESP and tell him that you want to be updated to the newer printer the new printer replaces the old okidata printer with a new Hewlett-Packard I went through four brand new printers before I threatened to go to worldwide in which they then miraculously told me oh by the way they're updating to the Hewlett-Packard printing because of printing errors with the okidata printers. But at my business partner shops they have used other printers before with success

On Tue, Jun 18, 2019, 1:09 PM Ram Rod [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Anyone replaced their OIS printer from OKI to some other brand.If so which one would you guys recommend.I am done with OKI.It prints but not clear enough to read even with new drum and ink.

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/Printer-tp5074069.html

Re: Printer

oki died same issues just went with a brother copy scan print, faster and alot more clear.

Re: Printer

Ram Rod
Thank you guys.

Re: Printer

BasicTech678 wrote
oki died same issues just went with a brother copy scan print, faster and alot more clear.
Is that still a laser printer?

Brother printers seem to be the cheapest per page cost when you look at the prices for toner a drums and how many pages you get out of them.

Re: Printer

BasicTech678
yes i got the hl-l2380dw model about 2 years old now

https://www.brother-usa.com/products/hll2380dw

i also buy refurbished toner cartridges way cheaper and absolutely no issues with off brand toner

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NY6QUP6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Re: Printer

Able
Yeah I got the "new" hp printer and its working very well.

1. looks better
2. prints faster
3. my favorite is that i can pack it full of paper and i doesnt jam. With the OKI i had to put half way full or else it jams.
4. its wireless too if you wanna set that up

yes its laser

do we still get free toner from esp?

Re: Printer

Best Answer I Can Give
 Not having one so I don't know, Is the OIS computer behind a locked cabinet? One that you can't get to the computer.
 If you can get to the computer you can put any damn printer on the OIS you want.

Re: Printer

Able wrote
Yeah I got the "new" hp printer and its working very well.

1. looks better
2. prints faster
3. my favorite is that i can pack it full of paper and i doesnt jam. With the OKI i had to put half way full or else it jams.
4. its wireless too if you wanna set that up

yes its laser

do we still get free toner from esp?
Just called esp after getting fed up with all the paper jams. Told them im ready to throw this printer in the trash after 10 paper jams in a row.

I tired hooking up a dif printer and of course it doesn't work.....

Re: Printer

444O444
if you are leasing from OPUS, just call them and tell them your printer doesn't work, don't bother yourself explaining  what is wrong with it. (if you do so they are trying to give you the instructions over the phone, which does not solve the problem in most cases)

once it is not working you don't know what is wrong with it they bring you the working one for replacement.

Re: Printer

No One
444O444 wrote
if you are leasing from OPUS, just call them and tell them your printer doesn't work, don't bother yourself explaining  what is wrong with it. (if you do so they are trying to give you the instructions over the phone, which does not solve the problem in most cases)

once it is not working you don't know what is wrong with it they bring you the working one for replacement.
yea, they are sending someone out to check it out. Guy on the phone said I was going to get charged, which pissed me and made me say im not paying anything because im renting. The guy on the phone said he will let the tech decide whether im getting charged or not.

Re: Printer

BasicTech678
No One wrote
444O444 wrote
if you are leasing from OPUS, just call them and tell them your printer doesn't work, don't bother yourself explaining  what is wrong with it. (if you do so they are trying to give you the instructions over the phone, which does not solve the problem in most cases)

once it is not working you don't know what is wrong with it they bring you the working one for replacement.
yea, they are sending someone out to check it out. Guy on the phone said I was going to get charged, which pissed me and made me say im not paying anything because im renting. The guy on the phone said he will let the tech decide whether im getting charged or not.
tell em to pick it up WW on the way LMAO

Re: Printer

Best Answer I Can Give
 The question was asked about a OIS machine. The question I asked was is the OIS printer locked up? Is the OIS computer under lock and key? If it is you are screwed. Now why is it under lock and key beyond me . MINE ARE NOT. I can put any DAMN printer on my OIS I want.
 Now as far as the Opus  BAR 97 replacement \, the printer is out in the open. I CANNOT load new drivers. Computer is under lock and key.
So if part of the rental agreement is Opus is to pay for toner, they should replace the printer when it goes tennies up.

Re: Printer

none
I just replaced my other OIS printer with a Brother HL-L2300D Monochrome Laser Printer. It is under $100 and takes the same toner that BASIC listed above and I use it in my other Brother printers (same drum too).

I find BROTHER to be the cheapest per page and pretty trouble free and I can reset the toner and drum counters and run them till they won't print anymore. I like the DELL I have in my office but it is more per page.

Re: Printer

ginger99
had bad experience with apple printer. laser printers are good! I always make a purchase online, because I don’t have time for real shopping. When my company needed a new printer, I started to search on the internet. Accidentally I found these guys mrdepot.ca who offer quality office products such as toner cartridges and printer products. On their website, I ordered a quality printer for a reasonable price and with free delivery. Thanks to these guys I saved a bunch of money! My coworkers are absolutely happy with the new printer. If u are still searching for a new printer, try to check out this site for more info!