Prius

justa
Banned User

Re: Prius

simpleman510
what motor ...just a 1.8?

Re: Prius

hello
cute

Re: Prius

justa
Banned User

Re: Prius

simpleman510
nice

Re: Prius

He's not going to be able to lope around on AZ plates for long ... he's gonna have to find himself a clean-piper.  If I was a cop around here, I could probably write a million dollars worth of tickets for punks like that who should be playing at the track instead of on the street.  It would only take me a few months, before I was eventually shot and killed in the line of duty.

Re: Prius

justa
Banned User

Re: Prius

simpleman510
like register in a change of ownership area...thats what a friend of mine did before he did his modifications

just another shop owner wrote

 Plus there is tons of other ways to get out of doing a Bi annual check.