Puddles on the floor.

Best Answer I Can Give
 BAR 97, turn OFF all the junk. A\C Lights.
OIS doesn't care. Now a car leaves Puddles on the floor. You can leave the A\C on.

Re: Puddles on the floor.

Karupt
those puddles! I have been leaving puddles on the customers VIR and paperwork ,this heat really is bad

Re: Puddles on the floor.

Re: Puddles on the floor.

Best Answer I Can Give
 We get very little of that.

Re: Puddles on the floor.

coolant yes every now then , but tranny fluid not very often ,only when certain customers come by

Re: Puddles on the floor.

Just the Facts