Pulling Out

Best Answer I Can Give
 What would happen if all the After Market pulled out?
All the crap that needs a EO#. Fuck it we don't need to pay California to play in there game. K&N paid that fine. How much did that cut into the profit. How many do they have to sell to recover that loss?
The cost to get that EO#, what is it? The hassle.

 What would be the DOLLAR lose to California?

Re: Pulling Out

I personally wouldn't miss any of it.  A large majority of that AM stuff is retarded garbage anyway.

Since you like chatting so much you should hang out at the local donut shop with all the other senior citizens and chat away all day.
Bunch of plumpy hens stop overeating!

Re: Pulling Out

Best Answer I Can Give
You are one of those people who don't get it.

 You put out a idea. maybe some one who knows some one, who knows some one, who KNOWS finally get the idea.
Everyone knows how to get a hold of some one. Put a thought into their head.
Some one who reads this might know a mid level person a K&N. He brings up the idea in a meeting. "Hey what is our profit margin in Calif." Is it worth the hassle?

 AQMD now will lose money because K&N no longer sells in Calif. The aftermarket CAT guys get the same idea. Borla, they only sell CAT back I think. Why put up and pay the money to AQMD.

 New Years eve party, I put the bug in a Mid Manager at Google. Made him think about all the jobs the self driving cars are going to away.

 Some times it doesn't hurt to think, think and look what happens when you do this now, What happens then.

 STAR is a perfect example. OIS makes most of STAR a ZERO. What are they going to replace it with? WAIT why do we have to replace a Perfectly good law? Well it was flawed. Can't admit the law was flawed, open up law suits.

 STAR is a perfect example of not thinking and looking down the line.

Re: Pulling Out

Lose weight
Eating some donuts, talking about wwII/Korean war/fishing stories, heck even make a youtube channel called AN old man's blog and monetize that sucker and you're golden.
Bunch of plumpy hens stop overeating!

Re: Pulling Out

Best Answer I Can Give
 To young for Vietnam. Don't like to waste my time fishing. So get your stuff straight. Do like Donuts. Guys at the Donut shop like Hillary. So why talk to people who will not look to solve problem, just make more.

Re: Pulling Out

deathbysmog
This post was updated on .
You do rant to much, your forUm etiquette is poor. This is not your personal blog. Any other forUm would have banned you for excessive and pointless posting. The problem is the the admin he needs to do his job and keep things on topic. Also there should be an off topic section for non smog stuff and the crazy never going to happen scenarios you come up with.

Re: Pulling Out

Troll
If you're going to bitch about the forum and someone's ranting- then make damn sure you know how to spell. Otherwise you look like the bafoon.
Nothing personal.  Just 40 years in the biz talking.
Ps- I've been quiet for way too long.

Re: Pulling Out

scanner
Troll wrote
If you're going to bitch about the forum and someone's ranting- then make damn sure you know how to spell. Otherwise you look like the bafoon.
buffoon :  a ridiculous but amusing person; a clown.

Re: Pulling Out

Troll wrote
If you're going to bitch about the forum and someone's ranting- then make damn sure you know how to spell. Otherwise you look like the bafoon.
Nothing personal.  Just 40 years in the biz talking.
Ps- I've been quiet for way too long.
Swing and a miss

like damn this forum even spell checks for you all you have to do is right click and choose the word you were trying to spell

Re: Pulling Out

scanner wrote
Troll wrote
If you're going to bitch about the forum and someone's ranting- then make damn sure you know how to spell. Otherwise you look like the bafoon.
buffoon :  a ridiculous but amusing person; a clown.
damn i wish we could like / up vote people comments we like

Re: Pulling Out

deathbysmog
Who cares about spelling,  Troll you are a sarcastic ass that adds almost nothing to this forum.

Re: Pulling Out

Trouble with spell check it doesn't have meaning check.

Re: Pulling Out

Kriss Vector

Re: Pulling Out

Best Answer I Can Give
 Some people take it serious, I'm here for the entertainment.

Re: Pulling Out

Some people take it serious, I'm here for the entertainment.

this forum isn't here for entertainment that is what Facebook, Instagram,twitte , snap chat , youtube are for, a platform to load what ever the fuck you want. we are here for smog related topics. not every thought that runs through BEST RANT I CAN GIVES head.

Re: Pulling Out

Best Answer I Can Give
 And just what part about EO# is not smog check related?

 If you would think. The EO people pull out, what happens to AQMD budget? There usefulness?

Re: Pulling Out

BasicTech678
hypothetical questions and situations are a waste of everyone's time

what if the world ended tomorrow,
what if the internet vanished
what if all smog is legal tomorrow
what if everyone in the bar office died
what if you didnt need a smog license to perform smog checks anymore
what would happen if the government gave everyone a new car every year
what would happen if all aftermarket parts were approved
what would happen ..... who gives a fuck worry about whats in the now.
i can do it all day too but its pointless

whats the point discussing something that will NEVER happen.

useful information is being lost due to over posting rants and hypothetical situations that are beyond vague, and when your actually questioned  about not thinking your hypothetical situations through , you just say fuck it and either ignore the response or just start another rant.....

Re: Pulling Out

Best Answer I Can Give
 Thanks all something to think about.

Re: Pulling Out

Thanks for the spell check. Sort of makes me one
12