Pzev

justa
Banned User

Re: Pzev

Johnnybeme
Good point. I will remember to look next time and if your right they are not being a consumer oriented agency. Have you asked this question to your rep?

Re: Pzev

We only got that PZEV thing cause Charlie was bugging the BAR, not sure where he is now...

Since they are warrantied for 15 years and 150,000 I dont understand why we even test them, just put a little letter in their renewal notice instead of the license plate advertisement telling them to go to the dealer if the check engine light is on. Also, every renewal notice needs a nice description of what the hell a check engine light is, why its never "an electrical problem, my mechanic says it ok, it always passes..."

I am not your spokesbitch BAR, I am a tech, get off your asses and serve your customers better.

Re: Pzev

http://www.smogcheck.ca.gov/80_BARResources/ftp/pdfdocs/Smog%20Check%20Reference%20Guide.pdf
If you are going to be part of the drug culture, have a little drug culture.

Re: Pzev

Karupt

    oh so now BAR wants us to be insurance adjusters ! we have to ask the customer to dig out their warranty ."technicians should ALWAYS refer to the individual warranties for each car . i am sending them straight to the bar field office .