Re: 1995 Chevy Tahoe CAT E.O. cant see

Kevin
Send customer to referee

On Tue, Mar 23, 2021, 12:43 PM mdpepper [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email]> wrote:
1995 Chevy Tahoe  after market CAT E.O. cant see the number because its scratched from road debris or dirt, rust ... The owner of the truck said it was installed 6 years ago. I tried to clean it no luck. I can see some partial numbers but cant get an E.O. number,,, I failed it under defective.. anybody has got something similar ?

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/1995-Chevy-Tahoe-CAT-E-O-cant-see-tp5083395.html