Re: Introduce yourself

Kevin
hello old guy here . happy to see new people getting started here

On Mon, Oct 26, 2020 at 4:14 AM tampered [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email]> wrote:
tampered created a new subcategory: Introduce yourself

In order to fight spam we are requireing all new registered users to post a few words showing that you are for real and not a spammer.  Give us some thoughts on the smog program or something.  Once you've shown your colors, I'll upgrade you to a full fledged member and you'll have permission to post, reply, and create new topics in the main forum, but for right now, all you'll be able to do is view and post in this sub forum. Everyone else has already been added to the the members group, there may have already been a few spammers in there, but I can get rid of them once they spam and they'll have to go through this when they come back with a new email address and username
Loaded for bear, licensed for quail.

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/Introduce-yourself-f5082408.html

Kevin Casillas

Re: Introduce yourself

3MW0LB
Hey all, I'm new to these forums, so im going to take a seat and relax and stay for a while, thanks for letting me join!

Re: Introduce yourself

Lili
I am smog tech and shop owner. 20 years in business.

Re: Introduce yourself

You're now in 3mwolb

EDIT: lili, you're already in!
Loaded for bear, licensed for quail.