Re: Software 1905

No One
Ok, so now Im getting this message everyday. Do I have to purge everyday?

Re: Software 1905

Kevin
No, you do not. But we do every time we run the EVAP test

On Thu, Jun 25, 2020, 2:17 PM No One [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Ok, so now Im getting this message everyday. Do I have to purge everyday?

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/Re-Software-1905-tp5081142.html

Re: Software 1905

Evil Morty
i was told by bosh tech that you need to purge every time gen 3 needs calibration like how we use to do
This seems like a good time for a drink and a cold, calculated speech with sinister overtones.

Re: Software 1905

So I don't have to worry about running the risk of an abort like the warning states?

Re: Software 1905

Samy
Do a purge before and after your evap calibration. This is what I was told by the smog machine repair technician. I know it sound funny but it works. I'm thinking the new update does not support the clock in the machine and that is why it gets mixed up and asking us to re calibrate it again even though was done yesterday.