Read em a weep

Johnnybeme
Scores are out! Mine went down 33!!! But I thought 94 was kind of high. STAR is such a joke.

Re: Read em a weep

My random score generator went up to .40, and my station went up to .41 ... strange that the "algorithm" allowed them to be different at all, since I have been the only inspector at my station for the last 5 1/2 years.

At least now we can set up a no-score tech as a helper/replacement, so I won't feel so stressed out and guilty trying to take time off for lunch breaks, log drops, medical appointments, job interviews and vacations.  We already have a candidate almost ready to go ...