Really?

Johnnybeme
I find it hard to believe that the sort order for the post display cannot be changed? I am tired of clicking on a topic to find the first page written in 2013! Fix it!

JM  Charge more and be Happy!

Re: Really?

none
Johnnybeme wrote
I find it hard to believe that the sort order for the post display cannot be changed? I am tired of clicking on a topic to find the first page written in 2013! Fix it!

JM  Charge more and be Happy!
Did this suddenly change for you? What browser are you using? I don't have that issue. on Firefox or chrome.

Re: Really?

Johnnybeme wrote
I find it hard to believe that the sort order for the post display cannot be changed? I am tired of clicking on a topic to find the first page written in 2013! Fix it!

JM  Charge more and be Happy!
I think you're the only one dealing with this.

Re: Really?

Johnnybeme wrote
I find it hard to believe that the sort order for the post display cannot be changed? I am tired of clicking on a topic to find the first page written in 2013! Fix it!

JM  Charge more and be Happy!
Believe it!  I wouldn't lie to you, but as was suggested before, you can click the link under "replies last post" and it will take you to the latest posts for that topic.  Unfortunately, this method will not reveal that the topic was created in 2013 unless you scroll up and be happy.  There's also no way to display the date of the topic without opening the thread. Sorry!

Loaded for bear, licensed for quail.

Re: Really?

I use both Chrome and IE and both display the posts in a ascending order. To get to the most recent takes sometimes 5 or 6 pages deep. I see no reply settings or a way to manually alter this. Maybe it is just me since you all see the posts with the most recent first?

Re: Really?

I use the classic view and when I open the Stars Problems post the first one is from 2013?

Re: Really?

It doesn't work if you click here?

Loaded for bear, licensed for quail.

Re: Really?

Johnnybeme
Yes that goes directly to the post. I would rather the order be last post first so the conversation makes more sense. Also the space for responses would be clearer. No worries it was just an idea.

Re: Really?

BasicTech678
can you send a screen shot of how it looks

Re: Really?

Johnnybeme
Just click on the topic in classic view. Click on the star problems and your first post will be in 2013.

JM

Clicking on the last reply does take you directly to that post but does not change the order.