Referee Label

iha

Referee Label

iha
1980 Chevy 350

Lists: PCV, TAC, AIS, EVP, FR, CAT, EGR AND SPK
1X2 BBL CARB.

Does anybody know what FR and SPK stands for? Is the MIL listed on a ref label?

Re: Referee Label

Voltron
fr is fuel restricter and spk is spark controls

Re: Referee Label

Voltron
i think they will list mil Ive seen it on there before but havent seen a ref label in years.  If its a van its either in the gauge cluster or on the left hand panel display

Re: Referee Label

none
It will list "MIL" if it has one.

I was going to post a picture of one I took with my phone but I'm not smart enough to make it work.
iha

Re: Referee Label

iha
Thanks everyone for replying...